GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Detroits

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I've had my car since April and I just have to say I can never get over looking at my wheels. I think I like them better than the Serrons...they make me drool. I think it gives the car a meaner look too when it's parked and the tires are turned a bit. Always get compliments on them too.

:happyanim:

CFG9000

Ready to race!
Cool story, bro.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
that does sound about right for you and your area.

1hughesar

Banned
I also get many compliments on the car as well as the Detriot wheels in general...when I look at aftermarket wheels I go bak and forth to replace or not to replace..

Skirball

Ready to race!

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I also love my giant heavy Detroit wheels. They make the car look like a real-life Hot Wheels car and they are virtually indestructible (except for curbing) not to mention super easy to wash.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I love the look of the Detroits as well and they are a compliment attractor. I just wish they were lighter and that I was better at not curbing them (I've already curbed two a bit in ten months of ownership).

Skirball

Ready to race!
I love the look of the Detroits as well and they are a compliment attractor. I just wish they were lighter and that I was better at not curbing them (I've already curbed two a bit in ten months of ownership).

Curbing more than two would indicate a serious problem.

aparcia

Ready to race!
As I drove by a bunch of middle school kids on their walk home, they yelled "NICE WHEELS!!! They look like shiney Ninja stars!!" That was all the approval I needed and I knew I was in with the cool kids