GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iAhhMaze Official Part Out :/

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Alright it's that time. I've tried to get most of my stock parts back before doing this but still in search for some. But this itch to keep modding the WRX just keeps coming.

Most parts are not off the car but I will take them off as things sell. I work crazy hours lately so weekends will mostly be the days I take stuff off might also take a day off work too.

NewSouth Boost gauge And steering wheel pod - 80$
APR boost tap -20$
Forge Boost Tap 20$
Euro Cup holder - 25$
Forge Oil Cap, Coolant Cap, and Washer Fuid Cap - 75$
Unitronic Intake - 210$
Godspeed V1 Front Mount -225$
Spulen Top - 75$
Brand new Rev D DV- 40$
Rear wiper delete 20$
Unitronic Cat-Back 375$+ stock
Unitronic downpipe - staying on car.

as I think of more things I have I will update this.

MK6joe

Pm'd

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
All Pms replied probably best way to get a hold of me is to text me guys. I dont always get the updates on here for what ever reason. 815-997-7729

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
The apr boost tap. Thats what you have to use with their catch can right?

Sent from phone Tapa

hey if you are going to run the apr catch can you will need their boost tap or another manufacturer boost tap to act as a plug. plenty of different things to use to create a plug but apr being one of the better looking ones and also very functional. off the top of my head i have seen others use cts brand and even a rubber plug from home depot that expands when tightened to create a plug which actually works very well for around 4-10 bucks. My friend saved me one time when I had a boost leak from another plug and he had ran to home depot and brought me that which worked perfectly for weeks until my apr boost tap came in the mail. your choice of course. hope this helps. :thumbsup:

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I texted him a few times and only got a single response. He stated he still needed some stock parts to replace the aftermarket ones