GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boxster BBK OEM-ish Build

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Lol that could be a close one depending on the pier based on where we both are. Are you doing new rotors or just keeping the ones you have now?

Depends on how recently I got paid when the brackets finally arrive. I need to let the debit card cool off because right now it's smoking

Roctre

Ready to race!
Depends on how recently I got paid when the brackets finally arrive. I need to let the debit card cool off because right now it's smoking

Same on the smoking debt card, Just bought my new summer tires for my wheels ive had since Jan and got a rear sway bar also. Most likely by time the brackets come I might end up doing most of the stuff over 2 days.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Updates later this weekend if the girlfriend doesn't murder me first!

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
The VMRs will fit them no question just due to the spoke design and being 18s these fit most 17in wheels. Now the rotiforms I want to say yes but they don't have a big brake(granted these aren't very big brakes) friendly spoke design so i'm not 100% sure.

OK well thanks for the info. still debating on this i don't want to add a spacer since i need to have my fenders rolled then.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Updates in post #2: painting complete.

On a separate note, banjo bolts and washers came in from ECS today. Interesting thing to note is my stoptech lines also came with banjo bolts but they don't appear to be the same so you will need to order the Porsche specific bolts.

Stoptech banjo is the one outside the packaging. It appears to be shorter and a bit wider than the Porsche specified bolts.

Roctre

Ready to race!
I painted in Ohio last weekend with the same G2 kit, using a cheap paint gun off amazon instead of the brush.

Do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh im spraying its just I dont have a heated garage so leaving it there when it drops to 20 degrees is a no go for me but the temp is going to be up all week so im going to primer them tonight and then do color coats tomorrow after class.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I painted in Ohio last weekend with the same G2 kit, using a cheap paint gun off amazon instead of the brush.

Do it!

Looks great! Nice to see quite a few of us going with this upgrade. Lots of good looking, better braking cars going to be cruising soon

Roctre

Ready to race!
My rear stoptech rotors showed up today to go along with the fronts. Also if anyone is getting stoptech rotors rockauto has them cheaper than anyone else.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
You can mount the rears on the fronts of those? Where did you find that bracket?

clownish

just clowning around
No, it's installed on the rear. Fabless Manufacturing in Ontario has a bolt on bracket they've just released. I have one of the first he sent out- installed it this weekend. Highly recommend these guys as they're a very personable small shop that'll work with you.

Just thought it looked nice and matchy with the fronts.