GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PITTSBURGH Mkvi's

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Less engine/trans movement, equals less wheel hop. Secondary, the less the trans moves, the more stationary the shifter cables are so you will in turn have more precise shifting. But the main thing behind engine/trans mounts is to stop wheel hop. If you see even how much even a stock car moves the engine on the dyno you would know why everyone does mounts!
BTW, installed a CAI kit today, and tested a bit. So much wheel hop. Looking forward to see how the mounts work.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

sticksabuser

Ready to race!

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Oh I should post this here

I got white, red and black. PM me if you want one. This was the initial small batch, so it cost me 4.50 per decal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

bgeno

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys... Just checking in from Belle Vernon, PA... Straight down rt 51 south if you're not familiar.

I just re-located to the area (grew up here though) after about 4 and a half years in Raleigh, NC.

Not big into the customization side of things (not knowledgable and broke at the moment... Lol), but I LOVE zipping around in my black APR-Stage-1 2013 Wolfsburg.

I'll try to post some pics once I have my winter set-up going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys... Just checking in from Belle Vernon, PA... Straight down rt 51 south if you're not familiar.

I just re-located to the area (grew up here though) after about 4 and a half years in Raleigh, NC.

Not big into the customization side of things (not knowledgable and broke at the moment... Lol), but I LOVE zipping around in my black APR-Stage-1 2013 Wolfsburg.

I'll try to post some pics once I have my winter set-up going.

Welcome! This thread is pretty dead since we made a facebook group called Steel city Euros, feel free to join and one of the administrators will approve your join request, assuming you aren't a goblin or a villain :D

bgeno

Passed Driver's Ed
Welcome! This thread is pretty dead since we made a facebook group called Steel city Euros, feel free to join and one of the administrators will approve your join request, assuming you aren't a goblin or a villain :D

Awesome. I just sent a request.