GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATTN VENDORS: You must be an official GOLFMK6 Sponsor to post in our classified area

THMotorsports

Ready to race!
Hey my name is Marc from THMotorsports. We have been trying to reach out to become a sponsor/vendor on the site. I haven't had any luck getting a response as to what we have to do in order to get that setup. Is there anyway someone could either PM or email me at mrizzo@thmotorsports.com so we can get that taken care of?

Thanks in advance,
Marc Rizzo

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Hey my name is Marc from THMotorsports. We have been trying to reach out to become a sponsor/vendor on the site. I haven't had any luck getting a response as to what we have to do in order to get that setup. Is there anyway someone could either PM or email me at mrizzo@thmotorsports.com so we can get that taken care of?

Thanks in advance,
Marc Rizzo

Marc,

I'll message the main admin that can help you out on this.

JJ-R32

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks in advance,
Marc Rizzo

Please check your PM, thank you.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Seems we can no longer post in the vendor section. I would like to know more information regarding this whether we canceled our sponsorship, forgot to pay, or blocked.

Please PM with more info!

Thanks!

UroTuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Hey guys I have been messaging and emailing with no answers. We can't make posts right now, please get back to me asap!