GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Andy & Terry Automotive

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
I went to this shop located in valley stream NY to get my APR stage 1. I spoke to Vince (he is the shop manager and owner I believe). He recently started selling APR products and he is doing (according to him) at least three flashes a week. He was doing another GTI right after me. He explained me every step of the process involved in flashing 2011s, and was very knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions. I took advantage of the APR sale that they are having right now, and got a Stage 1 software with just one program for $549.99 (I went with just one, because my dealer is mod friendly, and I'm afraid with all the extra options I'm going to mess something up). The did not charge me any labor charges or anything else. I also got an oil change since I was at it. The oil change was only $70 for Lubro Moly oil and filter. I had a great experience with this dealer, and I'm loving my stage 1. I'm planning to go stage 2 probably by spring and I was told that if I buy an APR DP from him, installation would only be $100. If anybody around the Long Island area, or Queens is looking to get chipped I really recommend this shop. Thanks a lot Vince :thumbup:

disclaf

Ready to race!
I stopped by Andy and Terry Automotive today and spoke with Vince regarding an APR stage 1 flash. Your sentiments are spot on. Vince was extremely helpful and friendly - to the point of offering me a lift to the local train station (to get to work) if I drop off my GTI in the morning! Will definitely get my stage 1 flash from them.

jstrau8

Ready to race!
Vince is an awesome guy. I got a stage 2 flash from him 2 Fridays ago, and he refused any money from me. A real class act, and definitely knows his stuff. Id recommend this shop to anybody needing a mechanic

nicolasl46

Go Kart Champion
Im glad you guys had a good experience with him. He just became an APR dealer, and he needs all the work he could get (APR related) to stay as a preferred dealer in the area. I know that if he keeps running business the way he is doing, and not taking advantage like other dealers, he'll do great.

PS: tell him Nick sent you :)
Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk