GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Really AT&T

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
OK, so I prerdered my iPhone 4S at noon pacific on the 7th and from other accounts if it is ordered before 4 eastern on the 7th I should have it by today. Well, I don't and it still shows backordered in the order status page.

I started tweeting with the customer support on twitter and the person yesterday was no help at all. Finally, I got Tatiana in their support to admit that my order wasn't placed until the 10th because I accepted new terms and conditions. I did not and if my phone would not ship without this I should have been notified when i placed my order or at minimum through email.

Also, I did not accept any new T&Cs. All I did on the 10th was log in to the order status system to find my order, which finally came up and I noticed that AT&T had the wrong email address. I go into my account profile and update this so I can get order updates.

Now, mind you I just signed up and bought a sim card for another phone a week ago and the person who set my email address, which I gave him, was an AT&T employee. Also, it isn't as if they had anything close. My email address is firstname.lastname@gmail.com and they had a@att.com.

So, because of their screw up I have to wait possibly up to a month to get my phone I should have had on release day.

Not to mention I am pissed they are selling phones in their B&M stores to people who didn't preorder and I have to wait even though i preordered a phone.

VWTN

Ready to race!
OK, so I prerdered my iPhone 4S at noon pacific on the 7th and from other accounts if it is ordered before 4 eastern on the 7th I should have it by today. Well, I don't and it still shows backordered in the order status page.

I started tweeting with the customer support on twitter and the person yesterday was no help at all. Finally, I got Tatiana in their support to admit that my order wasn't placed until the 10th because I accepted new terms and conditions. I did not and if my phone would not ship without this I should have been notified when i placed my order or at minimum through email.

Also, I did not accept any new T&Cs. All I did on the 10th was log in to the order status system to find my order, which finally came up and I noticed that AT&T had the wrong email address. I go into my account profile and update this so I can get order updates.

Now, mind you I just signed up and bought a sim card for another phone a week ago and the person who set my email address, which I gave him, was an AT&T employee. Also, it isn't as if they had anything close. My email address is firstname.lastname@gmail.com and they had a@att.com.

So, because of their screw up I have to wait possibly up to a month to get my phone I should have had on release day.

Not to mention I am pissed they are selling phones in their B&M stores to people who didn't preorder and I have to wait even though i preordered a phone.

Look at it this way; by that time, SIRI may be able to connect to the network. She's awesome when she works......

SAthirtythree

Ready to race!
yeah, i love apple, and i want a 4s like yesterday, but i just assume keep playing with my 3gs and ios5 for a month till all the crazyness wears down and some kinks get ironed out.

JhnR

Banned
my local AT&T store is out of stock..online out of stock...crazy..

i can wait until i find one in stock no problem, didnt think it would be this crazy.