GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RevoZport Body Kit

Golf R APR

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my new Golf R a couple of days ago and was thinking about getting the Full Razor R Complete Kit. Does anyone have any experience/tips about this kit? Approximate cost to install? Opinions? Thanks for the help!!!

Some pics:

http://revozport.com/golf-razor/complete_kit.html#prettyPhoto

Included in the kit:
-RAZOR R Carbon Kevlar Vented Bonnet
-RAZOR R Carbon Fibre Front Splitter
-RAZOR R Carbon Accent Side Skirts
-RAZOR R Rear Vented Bumper
-RAZOR R Carbon Fibre Rear Diffuser
-RAZOR R Carbon Fibre Rear 3D Underspoiler
-RAZOR R Carbon Roof Spoiler (v.2)

colslaw87

Ready to race!
I would also start with some performance mods before visual upgrades of that caliber.

The R already has pretty aggressive exterior styling. IMO I wouldn't spend more money on the exterior quite yet...

wan888

Passed Driver's Ed
In contrary, the car is already quite powerful and since its new, you don't want to void the engine warranty.

I'd suggest you go with the styling first, then when your warranty expire, you go with it.

Pryme

Ready to race!
love that kit except for the little lip thing they added under the rear valence

SilvaGTI

Somebody stop me
I think it ruins the smooth lines of a great European design and makes it looks like a Japanese Boy Racer.
Stick with the factory kit and so some power mods IMO.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I say power first. Only draw back to that kit is there are a lot of things that can break when you take your car in for servicing and warranty work.

It's funny I don't know why I even take my car in for servicing anymore. There's a whole list of "do nots" that I give the service manager. Pretty much they can't do anything to my car because I don't want them touching anything.

nectar1

Passed Driver's Ed
suspension and tires first.

no voided warranty, take an already capable motor and make it handle even better.

win/win

that kit is a bit too aggressive for my taste

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
The kit itself may be to the taste of some and not others, regardless... it will cost you more than $4K just to have a car that doesnt bite as hard as it looks...

If it were me, for that money I'll do a proper stage 2 tune (already done:)) with lightweight brakes upgrade...

If you MUST upgrade the looks of your car then IMO just install the front carbon lip splitter, the roof spoiler and the rear bumper without under lip, all for around $1.6K, and spend the rest on a proper stage 2 tune for a good balance between form and function ;)

playinwithfire

Do a forum search. I was looking at their carbon stuff and heard some people complain about the fit. For the cost, I would expect perfect fitment. I wonder if OSIR is coming out with anything for the R.

ThEnergizer

It keeps going, and going
Congrats on the R. Jealous.
I think its stock line are gorgeous.
IMO I'd do suspension 1st and ditch the kit idea.
To each its own tho best of luck and enjoy it.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion

For some reason, I love those vent things on the rear. Looks good IMO.

I DON'T like the rear valance lip thing either