GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 3/k04 GTI's owners whats cars on your kill list?

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion

fender177

Ready to race!
Actually, I'm the .45% and the 48%, but that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that your narration is still as gay as aids.

GFY :)

Gay enough to turn viewers into complete twats apparently.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Another interesting comparison would be if some gti folks had their cars dynod at a place with a dyno database like efi logics or cobb tuning. They run mustang dynos, and you can link your dyno chart comparing it to any other car they have dynod. It would be interesting to see how power curves compare etc.

Halvie

WOOSA
Another interesting comparison would be if some gti folks had their cars dynod at a place with a dyno database like efi logics or cobb tuning. They run mustang dynos, and you can link your dyno chart comparing it to any other car they have dynod. It would be interesting to see how power curves compare etc.

If dynojet just get winpep 7 and get the dyno file from the shop. can load multiple runs, change correction factor, smoothing, and a bunch of other stuff.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
If dynojet just get winpep 7 and get the dyno file from the shop. can load multiple runs, change correction factor, smoothing, and a bunch of other stuff.

yeah that works well too, obviously....I just like the dyno database because its all right there on a website...super easy.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
does the site list shops that offer this?

not that i know of. Only shops I am aware of using it right now is HB speed in CA, all of the cobb tuning facilities, and EFI logics in CT.

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
Watch from the 1:10 mark to see a K04 GTI try and get traction from a stop to 115mph.

plac, that s^%ts awesome man! You've further convinced me that I MUST go K04... Love it! And your narration is actually kinda hilarious! I enjoyed it.

P

plac

thanks, i love my K04 today as much as the first day i drove it. its just perfect really.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
thanks, i love my K04 today as much as the first day i drove it. its just perfect really.

have you ever tracked it? trap speed?

fastgti69

M3 Eater
k04 is the best.

DarkCloak

Banned
cool. :clap:

I am dead serious. It looks in the video like the TCS is on and then blinking on as opposed to the steady once/second blink you get when it is off. The second thing I do when I get in my car after starting the engine is to turn off the TCS. I drive with the TCS off and the ESC set to minimum and the XDS dsiabled. I have an LSD so the XDS just gets in the way. The car is undrivable with the TCS on as the fuel shutoff is way too intrusive.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I was dead even with and ls1 gto with a v2 s/c from a 30 roll

Pulled on me from a 10 roll though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a second I was like wtf because I didn't see that it was supercharged. I've ran lightly modded GTOs with the 5.7 ls1 and smoke em (now) and even lightly modded 6.0s I can beat them to about 120. Never ran a supercharged one though.