GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
#datbajablast
only at taco bell....till they started seling in stores.

personally i get chickfilas process... small menu allows for quick well made food and reliable service. i hate the term fast food. sushi can be served in 30 seconds...does that make it fast food?

good points ej^

try their lemonade, freshly squeezed . :thumbsup:
We decided about 3 years ago that Pizza Hut was too close to fast food.

Funny, i havent had pizza hut in at least 10 years. Been wanting to try them recently. So many crust and topping options. That bad ? :yikes:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
only at taco bell....till they started seling in stores.

good points ej^

try their lemonade, freshly squeezed . :thumbsup:

Funny, i havent had pizza hut in at least 10 years. Been wanting to try them recently. So many crust and topping options. That bad ? :yikes:

They sell Baja blast in stores now?

I haven't had Pizza Hut in years either, but I recall it being pretty bad. If I want a cheap pie I get a frozen Jewel brand thin and crispy sausage pizza. You have to put extra cheese on it though. Pretty good for less than 4 bucks.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Morning All. Cold as balls!!!

Also happy today is my Friday.

That is all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
They sell Baja blast in stores now?
I haven't had Pizza Hut in years either, but I recall it being pretty bad. If I want a cheap pie I get a frozen Jewel brand thin and crispy sausage pizza. You have to put extra cheese on it though. Pretty good for less than 4 bucks.
Yep. Can get it at walmart or whatever.

Jewel is expensive. We dont shop there much .
$4 is doable though.

Tomorrow is my Friday.
:eek:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Starting at a new place on the 18th so I've been off for this week and will be off all of next week as well. I wish I would have planned like a vacation or something.

Probably gonna get Chipotle in a bit and then take a little cruise to the beach or something, maybe do some WOT pulls and shiet. Idk what to do with myself, I haven't had this much time off since high school lol kinda wish I was at work...

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
25 degrees here in Chitown. Dat beach talk.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
All this free time yet lady frank is posting on facetube about how this ninja isn't doing any laundry. :iono:

:laugh:

I literally just called her and put the laundry in. Nice to know she's out there posting nonsense lol she does that from time to time since I don't use facetube.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Good lord there are some whiney ass vendors on mk7 forums. Why the heck am I a mod there again?

Because you enjoy having the keys to the ban hammer and executive washroom? :iono:

Status
Not open for further replies.