GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownish

just clowning around
ChiChat16: After 7 Years Ej Finally Gets Banned - Forum Likes It's Chicken Spicy

Driving to Canada is so boring. I90 for 10 hours... halfway there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat16: After 7 Years Ej Finally Gets Banned - Forum Likes It's Chicken Spicy

It doesn’t have to be boring Clownish. https://roadtrippers.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
One of my closest friends told me he's scammed up a way to get to LeMans next year and make his company pay for (part of) it.

I connected him with a few peeps to ensure he and his wife have a good time. Throwing copies of "Truth in 24" and "Truth in 24 II" on a thumbdrive for him.... and watching them at the same time.

Now I'm looking at flights. To racekar, or not racekar and LeMans instead?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Been training all week at the new job. It's been chill, but training is always a bit boring. New place is cool, definitely liking the people more than my old job. Daily driving the C5 now since the lady doesn't work anywhere near the new place. I'm much closer to home though, literally cut my commute in half!

Can't wait to start buying race car parts again.

Also got a trip planned to Colorado in March, pretty stoked about that. My best friend should be meeting us up there so it's gonna be titsssssss. Probably gonna ride some snowmobiles out there and just enjoy actual winter weather lol plus they got all sorts of fun recreational activities.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I agree with the thread title, CFA spicy chicken sammich is the way to go.

Crafted by god himself. I knew you guys would come around.

Status
Not open for further replies.