GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat16: After 7 Years Ej Finally Gets Banned - Forum Likes It's Chicken Spicy

The salt bums me out and the cold temperatures make it difficult to wash the car, as I only hand-wash and don’t have a garage. Other than that, I enjoy winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DanJoy

Ready to race!
The salt bums me out and the cold temperatures make it difficult to wash the car, as I only hand-wash and don’t have a garage. Other than that, I enjoy winter.

I go to the car wash and just use the gun. A white car is quick to remind you how ineffective it is. My car is currently a very light shade of gray and I just sprayed it yesterday.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I go to the car wash and just use the gun. A white car is quick to remind you how ineffective it is. My car is currently a very light shade of gray and I just sprayed it yesterday.

Yep, it sucks. Once the salt is down it's impossible to keep clean, car is pretty much dirty from December through March :mad0259:

DanJoy

Ready to race!
Can’t be that mad. I got to hand wash and apply a fresh coat of collinite 845 over whatever Wolfgang DGPS was left December 3rd.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I need to give my car a good cleaning and get all the Chicago off of it now that I don’t have to deal with that crap anymore.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I miss auto racing on tv throughout winter. :/

I agree with the thread title, CFA spicy chicken sammich is the way to go.
Crafted by god himself. I knew you guys would come around.
^ this

extra pickles on the sandwich with a nice lemonade. 10/10

their breakfast is also very good, they actually have a chicken, egg, cheese, hashbrown bowl . havent tried it yet but sounds good.
well he doesn't have to live in it so........
this^
I'm a bit of a detailing fanatic though, so it sucks having a dirty car for four months.
especially a dark car in the winter, you can see all the salt.
I need to give my car a good cleaning and get all the Chicago off of it now that I don’t have to deal with that crap anymore.
:sm3:
:laugh:

Phur

Autocross Champion
I have only eaten at Chick-fil-A once. I was unimpressed. I don’t eat fast food anymore anyway but honestly, I’m very turned off by their hardcore Christian corporate agenda.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
My recruiting team gets an A+ for scheduling me into an interview panel on the day before the holiday, and scheduling the "debrief" for 4pm on the day before the holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.