GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Wow, that is real shitty. Be hard not to a kill a mofo.

Someone actually did, back in 2001. Got through the guard shack, walked into the back where all the engine dyno test cells were (long room probably 50 yards long, narrow hallway with engine test cells lining each side) and unloaded with an AK-47.

Several of my friends got hurt, 4 people died. Was a rough day. I'd only been gone from there a few months when it happened. Had I still been employed there, there would've been a solid chance I'd have been in that test cell area.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=94177

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Someone actually did, back in 2001. Got through the guard shack, walked into the back where all the engine dyno test cells were (long room probably 50 yards long, narrow hallway with engine test cells lining each side) and unloaded with an AK-47.

Several of my friends got hurt, 4 people died. Was a rough day. I'd only been gone from there a few months when it happened. Had I still been employed there, there would've been a solid chance I'd have been in that test cell area.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=94177

holy shit.

Phur

Autocross Champion
[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
LOL I remember when I was still at Navistar.

"Level 4" employees were hourly. "Level 5" were salaried.

One winter, a lot of us were traveling to Thompson, Manitoba for "cold weather testing" and were racking up OT (this was late February-ish). They announced a round of promotions (woo-hoo!!! right?) from L4 to L5... and they even made it retroactive to the first of the year! Wow so generous!

Except since they made it retroactive, they went back and NULLED OUT everyone's OT starting January first.

Also... Navistar paid hourly employees on the 15th and last day of the month. They paid *salaried* employees MONTHLY... and only on the last day of the month.

Because of the retroactive nulling out of OT - some guys got paychecks for (not kidding) like 20 bucks... because they had to "pay back" the OT they were paid.

Guys didn't realize any of it happened as they were all on the road - not until my buddy Emad's wife called noting that he hadn't been paid yet, and couldn't pay the mortgage....

Not only was the paycheck they were expecting on the last day of the month 20 bucks - he had to wait until the end of the NEXT month to get paid!

Fun times. Fun times.

Same company that "terminated" people by just shutting their access badge off at EOD. Show up the next morning, swipe in at the guard shack and "no entry". SURPRISE!

Dang, that is low. I thought my company was bad.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
F this I'm leaving.

I'll take the candidate debrief from the car.

Candidate was good doe. Thumbs up would hire.

Hijinx

Passed Driver's Ed
ChiChat16: After 7 Years Ej Finally Gets Banned - Forum Likes It's Chicken Spicy

Anyone with recent personal experience with Unitronic DSG tunes?

Edit - Nvm. This is not the post you’re looking for. Move along...move along...

Last edited:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Anyone with recent personal experience with Unitronic DSG tunes?

Edit - Nvm. This is not the post you’re looking for. Move along...move along...

Lmao. Manual vs dsg take 1000000008.

I have heard good things. Once my good old warranty is up I will most likely go uni stage 1 on the ecu and tcu

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
Merry Christmas!

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Merry xmas all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.