GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Alright it’s happening. Dude showed up to start clearing the brush before taking out the trees Saturday. I paid my deposit on the 28x22 3 door 3 bay with 10’ walls. We’ll lift the car up into the ceiling by removing a stringer and building a bulkhead. He has a structural engineer he will run it by to make sure it’s solid. I have to apply for a variance and that could take 2 months. He said county permits can be slow as balls as well, so no eta to build yet.

I will do a vapor barrier under the floor so I don’t get moisture in the winter when I heat it.

I’m pumped!

Nice. 2 months sounds about right unless it passes on first try which is rare.

I would skip the 3 x 8' doors and do 1 + a double. Easier to get the cars in and you can split one of the bays when working on the cars.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Nice. 2 months sounds about right unless it passes on first try which is rare.

I would skip the 3 x 8' doors and do 1 + a double. Easier to get the cars in and you can split one of the bays when working on the cars.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Alright it’s happening. Dude showed up to start clearing the brush before taking out the trees Saturday. I paid my deposit on the 28x22 3 door 3 bay with 10’ walls. We’ll lift the car up into the ceiling by removing a stringer and building a bulkhead. He has a structural engineer he will run it by to make sure it’s solid. I have to apply for a variance and that could take 2 months. He said county permits can be slow as balls as well, so no eta to build yet.

I will do a vapor barrier under the floor so I don’t get moisture in the winter when I heat it.

I’m pumped!

Oh dang! In4ProgressPics.

Sup bois! Been insanely busy with the new job. Haven't really done much car shit lately :sadface: but soon....soon.

Also going to Colorado next week for some vacay time...HELL YEAH BROTHER :smoking:

How's everyone been? Still no 500pgs.... needs more shitposting. Quantity>Quality.JK

FRANKTEHTANK.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
It's Friday, getting some CFA for me and the office. Spicy sammich and a cookie ftw.

Been itching to get something done on the car lately. Needs some maintenance and I want to add a bit more power. Gotta change oil, brakes, trans fluid, give it a good wash, and just touch up some stuff....also want to add in a twin disc cause I can't even play with it on the stock clutch (sticks to the ground after a pull). Maybe throw in some headers to improve the sound a bit. I've been good about staying off the For Sale section of the Vette forums doe.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
That FrankenBerry goodness. I haven’t seen that in a long time.

Today is my last day of paternity leave. I need to go win the lotto tonight. I do not wish to go back to work.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Happy Chris's birthday. everyone go to his house tonight for the party, pm me for address.
+1 happy birthday chris, lives in texas tbh shouldnt be that hard to find his address :iono:
That FrankenBerry goodness. I haven’t seen that in a long time.
Today is my last day of paternity leave. I need to go win the lotto tonight. I do not wish to go back to work.
Yeah good stuff.

Pro Tip: 1 day left to buy st patricks day raffle lotto ticket :thumbsup: ... this reminder has cost you 30% of your winnings (after all taxes) to go to me if you win. :thumbsup: thanks buddy

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
+1 happy birthday chris, lives in texas tbh shouldnt be that hard to find his address :iono:

Yeah good stuff.

Pro Tip: 1 day left to buy st patricks day raffle lotto ticket [emoji106] ... this reminder has cost you 30% of your winnings (after all taxes) to go to me if you win. [emoji106] thanks buddy
Great house party in Elgin last night.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
For $65K you can get a New ATS-V sedan in MANUAL, or slightly used CTS-V sedan only available in auto.

ATS would be the better handling of the two, but need some mods (tune/downpipes) to run 10.9s. Magazines have them running 12.0-12.2 stock (same as my R)

CTS has more room, quicker in stock form (11.6s) and quicker potential once modded. Oh, and a V8, who doesn't love a blown V8? But, damned expensive, even used.

ATS

cts

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Awwww Roy warming up to the Caddy. We can be Caddy Bros.

The future Roy:

And this is happening today

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Learned 2 of my cottonwood are dead near the house and 2 mullberry are in bad shape. Also got talked into splitting getting rid of two massive sick cottonwood on my shared property line with the neighbor. Those bastard cost a shit ton though.

Today has been like shoveling money into a fire. But, damn it looks better without those trees. I’m looking to sell one verified functional testical to interested buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.