GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

golf r usa

davesco

When is the golf r usa coming to the showrooms in the usa? Production is supposed to start in november 2011?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
www.vwvortex.com

Check the Golf R section in the forums. Lots of info... coming early 2012 most likely.

BenH

Ready to race!
Anyone try to put a deposit on one? I'm warming up to the only color avail to R20.

lalalaprise

Ready to race!
Friend of mine put down a deposit on one...coming March 2012...he got to pick his color...but he was told it is going to be 4-dr...his is only 1 of 2 that the dealership is getting.

Yuri

I'm in Canada and I've made a deposit. Over here it's supposed to be here by April. In the States I think it's Q1 2012

MarvinBen

Passed Driver's Ed
We put our deposit at VW of South Charlotte (on South Blvd on May 17. We said we wanted a 4 door (did not necessarly want sun roof but would be interested in technology package) colors in this order: Carbon Steel Gray, Deep Black Pearl, Rising Blue, and Candy White. He told us we were the thrid deposit they had

mk6stage3

Ready to race!
We put our deposit at VW of South Charlotte (on South Blvd on May 17. We said we wanted a 4 door (did not necessarly want sun roof but would be interested in technology package) colors in this order: Carbon Steel Gray, Deep Black Pearl, Rising Blue, and Candy White. He told us we were the thrid deposit they had

I will be the first one in Charlotte to get one. Dealers are taking deposits and your request but they are not able to order anything just yet. Most likely not able to order for at least a couple more months.

MarvinBen

Passed Driver's Ed
My salesman called me today, just to keep in touch. The dealers orders for cars goes though the area office and the area office orders the cars. We will not be the first, but I assume we will get one in December or January. The salesman told me he would keep me informed on the status of our order.

nekkehd

Ready to race!
might be upgrading from my mk6 to this when it comes out

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
just talked to my dealer while picking the car up from maintenance and he said they are getting it in September

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
VW just had a large group come to Aria here in Las Vegas - I spoke to a dozen or so different VW employees and they all said the same thing FQ 2012 for stateside R's

Oh ... And a few said a manual tranny will be available too :)

I asked about the Scirocco & they said they keep going back & forth about sending it here - I took that as a nice way of saying "NO"