GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

GTI7871

Banned
Post all questions you think might be a bit random or a bit stupid in here instead of making threads of "stupid" question all over the forum...

Sometimes we just have a simple question and we don't have the courage to ask. Please guys, let's keep this thread clean and simple.

FORGOT TO MENTION: GOLFMK6 RELATED QUESTIONS! (FOR THOSE FIRST TWO SMART-ASSES that already posted)

Last edited:

Killswitch24

Ready to race!
This thread needs to be posted in that thread. :D j/k

GTI7871

Banned
My car have almost 20k and yesterday i noticed that my front calipers turned pink. I know already about the G2 paint caliper but... Can we claim that issue under warranty?

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
My car have almost 20k and yesterday i noticed that my front calipers turned pink. I know already about the G2 paint caliper but... Can we claim that issue under warranty?

No..In lieu of warranty, VW will make a contribution to Breast cancer research in your name.. Thank you for going pink.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
No..In lieu of warranty, VW will make a contribution to Breast cancer research in your name.. Thank you for going pink.

2PointSLO

Go Kart Champion
CPO 2dr GTI Autobahn owners...

did your GTI come w/ a trunk lid when you bought your car?
dealership told me that it is NOT standard on the 2dr but is on the 4dr? how about the cargo nets & cargo blocks? i have the mat, mine is a 2011 GTI Autobahn...

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
CPO 2dr GTI Autobahn owners...

did your GTI come w/ a trunk lid when you bought your car?
dealership told me that it is NOT standard on the 2dr but is on the 4dr? how about the cargo nets & cargo blocks? i have the mat, mine is a 2011 GTI Autobahn...

CPO, you're on your own there...It's a used car. Not everyone includes all the accessories when they trade in or the car comes off lease..

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Is there a cup holder in the (Leather) rear seat armrest (yes the center arm rest that is implemented in the seat itself)?

If so...I need a picture and hopefully some info on how i might be able to retrofit it :)

Mine is just flat....i have been hearing it's different in the US.

GTItheIllest

Ready to race!
;)WHo won the vice presidential debate?

2PointSLO

Go Kart Champion
Is there a cup holder in the (Leather) rear seat armrest (yes the center arm rest that is implemented in the seat itself)?

If so...I need a picture and hopefully some info on how i might be able to retrofit it :)

Mine is just flat....i have been hearing it's different in the US.

here ya go...