GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stretched BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW 2's?

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
Yeah, I've had a set of neogen's before. Nothing to write home about. Choppy, loud, and not a great performer. Neogens were designed with camber in mind though and do have the cool asymmetrical tread pattern, they ride pretty smooth because of the stiff sidewall and shoulder and have a decent tread life though.

They do look good... but from this review I'm set on the Kumho Ecsta's. I have yet to hear anything bad about them. :confused:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
They do look good... but from this review I'm set on the Kumho Ecsta's. I have yet to hear anything bad about them. :confused:

Only thing bad about the Kumho's is that they can get a little loud towards the end of their life (but alot of tires do this) and are a bit on the softer side of compounds. Probably a 15,000 mile tire or so realistically with semi-regular abuse. :D if you know what i mean haha.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
Only thing bad about the Kumho's is that they can get a little loud towards the end of their life (but alot of tires do this) and are a bit on the softer side of compounds. Probably a 15,000 mile tire or so realistically with semi-regular abuse. :D if you know what i mean haha.

I'm probably going to get the Kumho's only because I have a visual on the stretch I'm getting and won't be disappointed by too much or too little stretch (although I'm sure the guys at stanceworks would argue there's no such thing as too much stretch. Haha! Plus if they wear prematurely I'll some how get a "un-repairable" nail and file a claim on my road-hazard insurance, if YOU know what I mean! :D

well like i said i had them on an old car (not stretched at all) and i was happy with them

Thanks to the input you guys gave me I've crossed off the BFG's, and I have summed it up to those 2 tires (Kumho's vs Neogen) which I think are both great choices! I don't expect a perfect tire, but I think these 2 are plenty good and won't "bubble" prematurely like the Falkens.

Thanks guys for the input! :thumbsup:

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
what ever tire shop you go to, they are gunnna hate your guts for stretching KDW's...... they are a horrible tire to stretch. the sidewalls are like cement.