GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VF-Engineering MK5 Turbo Kit

omerkm11

Ready to race!
Hey,

Anybody on the forum from VF-Engineering? I was wondering if anyone had tried to put the MK5 RSS kit on a MK6 GTI yet?

sweetsandman

Ready to race!
Oh a gt28...very nice...kinda steep in price but still a very nice setup

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
I don't want to step on anyones toes but I know for a fact the system will not simply bolt on. You'll have a couple issues.

1. Many components will not fit. We also have a stage III kit for the FSI and TSI. Modifications were needed to many items.

2. Hoses and pipes will not line up. Again, we tried it, modifications were needed.

3. Oil and coolant lines are different. Modifications will be needed once again.

4. Maf housing is different between the FSI and TSI. The software must address this.

5. The FSI kits come with injectors and high pressure fuel pumps. These are not needed (depending on tuning and power levels) and are incompatible with the TSI.

6. The software between the TSI and FSI are totally different. VF would need a tuner to write software specific to the turbo kit.

Those are just a few incompatibilities that come to mind! Hope that answers your questions and I hope I didn't step on anyones toes!