GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is 2.0T TSI better than 2.0T FSI?

zee

Go Kart Champion
The TSI is the way to go and reliability has been good. I recall it was first seen in North America from March 2008 Passats.

Reading the link you posted though, most people are just debating about the top-sided oil filter spilling gas during an oil change...as well as timing belt change on a transverse TSI engine.

Looking at both similarly spec'd engines (TSI & FSI) at 200hp, the TSI comes out on-top slightly better in power deliverey and realiability.

<thread moved>

v-dubGTI10

i had a quick question guys....would a cold air intake and a blow off valve built to fit mk5 GTI 2.0T would that fit the mkv6 GTI? i just got the 2010 GTI and i was searching online and everything that comes up sayin 2006-2010? but on here u guys are talking about the TSI and the FSI motors..just seein ifu guys would have any idea...thanks

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
i had a quick question guys....would a cold air intake and a blow off valve built to fit mk5 GTI 2.0T would that fit the mkv6 GTI? i just got the 2010 GTI and i was searching online and everything that comes up sayin 2006-2010? but on here u guys are talking about the TSI and the FSI motors..just seein ifu guys would have any idea...thanks

As long as the intake and the blow-off valve is made for the 2008.5/2009 TSI-engine MkV GTI, it should fit. For the intake, it will depend on the layout because I'm not sure if the engine bay shape of the Mk6 is different.