This thread is win. ;)

[

wildcars

Ready to race!
I wanna see more! lol...

wildcars

Ready to race!
Maybe add a spoiler at the back..

Personally i think it's missing something...

Remy

Although still very much a work in progress, I am slowly making progress.

Thus far, and in order to the best of my ability:
-Debadged,
-OEM Roof-rack
-Blacked-out
-New wheels
-Shift knob
-More new wheels
-Wooden roof-rack made by myself
-Side-markers.

The pictures were taken by my friend who is fortunate to have a brand new Canon :(

Remy

i love the blacked out look with the united grey

As do I :D

If you need any help regarding your sidemarkers I would love to help. Thankfully since you have fog lights you should have a little door to access that area much easier. On 2.5 Golfs it's a bit more tedious.

Edit: Also, although mine is mainly for function, having a bike rack really completes the look for me. Even when I know I won't be needing it for a couple of weeks, I leave it on regardless. Even if you would only use it occasionally, I would consider getting one. Golfs tend to look a little bald kind of like they're missing something without one.

Last edited:

MichaelLegaspi

Ready to race!
i love the blacked out look with the united grey

Me too, the black on UG is good because you actually see the emblems are black compared to black on black. And black and gray just go with each other :p

I have blacked out emblems and matte wheels on my GTI, I'll post some up when I get her clean again.

tdiPT

As do I :D

If you need any help regarding your sidemarkers I would love to help. Thankfully since you have fog lights you should have a little door to access that area much easier. On 2.5 Golfs it's a bit more tedious.

Edit: Also, although mine is mainly for function, having a bike rack really completes the look for me. Even when I know I won't be needing it for a couple of weeks, I leave it on regardless. Even if you would only use it occasionally, I would consider getting one. Golfs tend to look a little bald kind of like they're missing something without one.

can you post some pics of you car with the rack on in the day. i wanna see what it looks like before i invest in them. thanks.