GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

....vs. very fast and crazy biker!

Jbass1911

Passed Driver's Ed
Would love to have a sportbike but the wife won't allow it. Probably wouldn't last long on one anyway.

Nefilim

Ready to race!
Here's my low-quality bike/GTI pics.

I'm still pleased with the GTI's sensation of speed. Some bikes are insanely fast and just don't feel like it - Hondas especially. I have a huge preference towards Yamaha for the "live" ability it has to make you feel like you're really going 70mph. The GTI has the same sensation - not as quick, but sure feels like it.

Attachments

• carbike.jpg
    carbike.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 199
  • bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 187
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 212

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Few months back I was driving home with my wife and this european BMW like biker was riding up my ass with high volume traffic where I have no where to go following the left lane chain gang with few cars ahead of me. I tapped my brake light a few time just to let him know his prick behavior but with no avail.

Finally a little opening came in the center lane and he speed up and cut right in front of me. At the point I was pissed and I returned the favor this time. He quickly realized how close I was and he got scared and once the center lane opened up he slowed down and let me pass but not without giving me the state bird of nj.

He proceed again to tailgate me but at this point my wife is not very happy with my behavior. I started to keep right to exit and he was following me so I was thinking he is going to following me home. But right before the exit he kept on going but of course, I have to return the favor with the state bird back to him.

I know this is a dangerous behavior but sometimes these a**hole on the road have no idea the way they act can really piss off other people minding there business.

msm00b

Ready to race!

heartcoke

Ready to race!
He proceed again to tailgate me but at this point my wife is not very happy with my behavior.
I've gotten that before... always when R32s and other VWs show up to play lol.

bozaman

Ready to race!
Haha! Vid or it didn't happen. All I know is when I start thinking my car as quick... I get on my Yahmaha R6 (I know... im getting either a 750 or 1000 in a year) and I realize I'm wasting my $ makin the VW "fast!" Ha! But I still enjoy it none the less.

Here's a pic since this post has none and I <3 Whoring out my pics (picture taken when my car was 1 week old 10/30/09 and stock mode).

nice r6...i'm lovin' the shorty pipe.

i used to roll on a triumph daytona 675...

i loved this bike - crazy fast, super light and awesome fun. i've started to take longer trips that are not well suited to a bike like this so i traded this for a triumph rocket 3 (no pics of that one yet).

in any case, running a car against any street bike of this sort is only asking for trouble.

bearcat24391

Passed Driver's Ed
The 2010 GSXR 1000cc for example has 190HP power and weights 200 kilos
no GTI can beat that, in fact no car beat that!

sorry but your are wrong good sir, stock 1k gsxr has around 150-160 hp. I have a bike and its ridiculously fast, nobody will ever want to race me on it. I have a 2008 honda cbr1000rr with a few mods.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 177

AAU

Ready to race!
I know this is a dangerous behavior but sometimes these a**hole on the road have no idea the way they act can really piss off other people minding there business.
I would chill out and drive calmer. Yes, there are a lot of assholes out there, but I always drive safer around bikes. It is better than scraping some dude's brains off your hatch. :yikes: