GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale: 2013 VW Golf R 4-Door CSG

jikhead

Ready to race!
Hi everyone. I'm wanting to see if I can sell my R myself before trading it in over the coming weeks or months. I'm looking at getting a new Audi Allroad, and will likely have to order it since the combination I want there currently isn't any in the U.S.

I will post up some pics this weekend, but I have 3 days of rain in the forecast.
Below are the facts...

I'm looking at a sale price of $18,500 which will include everything I have for the car; all the parts and accessories laying around. Feel free to ask me any questions. Please email me at jikhead@gmail.com, as I'll forget to check the forum.

I'm the original owner and will have title soon
2013 VW Golf R 4-door in Carbon Steel Grey
includes sunroof & Navigation Package
mileage is at 101,000 which has been about 60% highway/40% city
has APR Stage 1 ECU tune
is mechanically stock for everything else, has never had any aftermarket mechanical parts, has never been to the track or raced on the roads

Extras on the car:
full interior LED bulbs from Bold Sport
OEM light switch w/parking light function
Custom LED cup holder lights w/ON/OFF & dimmer (bulbs need to be changed out, as they routinely go out after about a year)
Parking light function is wired & working with the switch and LED bulbs
OEM LED tail lamps
exterior front & rear LED turn signal bulbs from Bold Sport
OEM LED puddle lamps on all 4 doors
OEM euro front license plate bracket
Factory Wheel Locks

Extras not on the car but included:
All the original interior bulbs
original interior light switch
original puddle lamp dummy covers
original halogen tail lamps
original exterior bulbs
original front pads & rotors (replaced 01/16)
original non-R floor mats still in plastic packages
(4) VMR V710 wheels 18x8.5 in Gunmetal Grey (1 wheel is brand new in the box never opened, the other 3 have had curb rash repaired and look brand new, a 4th is damaged and cracked on the lip)
(2) extra OEM Talledega wheels (both have curb rash)
(4) used original Pirelli P Nero M+S tires
(2) used Michelin Pilot Sport AS3's
RAD Wheel Locks for use with the VMR wheels (the socket tool is starting to crack & needs to be replaced and I have the key card for ordering the replacement. After many wheel & tire changes & rotations, I think the dealership would over-torque them; as I could never get the lugnuts off myself after taking it to the dealer.)

There should be 1 accident reported on the VIN. I had a car plow through highway traffic one night in the rain, that vehicle knocked another car into my rear driver-side fender and pushed me off the road. The rear fender required a little bondo on the damage, they went ahead and repainted the rear bumper as well & fuel door, and buffed out some scuffs from branches. That rear wheel was cracked from the impact, and that's how I got the new wheel above and the other's repaired at the same time.

The car drives perfectly fine. I recently also replaced the smaller secondary radiator fan that went out in October. The CEL for check the fuel door occasionally comes on. The code I pulled from VAG COM and what is on the internet says to replace the gasket on the gas cap. I did this but the light still occasionally comes on every now and then. Since it always goes away within few hours, I ignore it.

Last edited:

jikhead

Ready to race!
Car is no longer for sale. I went ahead and traded it in today.

I do still have all the extras not on the vehicle listed above if anyone is interested.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk