GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sightings

daihard

Ready to race!

daihard

Ready to race!
Saw a beautiful Candy White Mark V 2-door GTI in the parking lot of Eastside Subaru this afternoon. I loved the black rims!

rocotoll

Ready to race!
On my street

I had been looking at the new golf on my street in Seattle, and now I have one too....are you on this? If so I am just up the hill on 42nd from you.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
saw a shadow blue golf or TDI at WSUV yesterday, still with dealer plates. i am sad that i no longer have the only mk6 on campus, but i want to meet you! if you're on here, pm me!

SeaDsl

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw a CSG 5 door GTI at Northgate parking garage. It has Golf R LED tails. I believe you were attending the Mazda meet on the top floor.

SeaDsl

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted a tinted and lowered CW GTI in Redmond turning into Willows from NE90th. Nice car!!!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I saw a white MK6 GTI on 12th and Pine in Seattle yesterday.

You waved at me, I waved back at you...

rocotoll

Ready to race!
Saw a 2dr black pulling in front of Fuel on 45th as I was pulling out...and see them on i90 getting off at the Factoria exit often..anyone?

buddydworth

Passed Driver's Ed
Was at a stoplight with two other CW gti's (same color as mine), i waived at both of them but neither one of them acknowledged me. Maybe the Black Eyed Peas were right...where is the love?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
^^NW GTI drivers are so unaware...

rocotoll

Ready to race!
I see more and more GTI's in seattle now...and there was one guy with a brand new one.....black matched mine...I waved at him and he gave me a look like I was a freak.....
Come on Seattle GTI's show the love!