GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fast4Life's "project beast"

Fast4life

Ready to race!
Whats up guys. I am the proud owner of a 2012 GTI. Ever since I was little I've wanted a GTI and I finally got one. I'm 20 years old and Pre-Med at FAU so money is a little tight, but I've made the most out of my car as possible. Every day I smile when i get in, and i wouldn't have it any other way. On July 31st 2011 I picked up my beast and he was still wrapped in plastic fresh of the boat. The build date is 06/11 so it had to be brand new. I contemplated many mods being on a college budget, but decided on a modest approach to tasteful mods. I wanted to keep the stock look, but burry as much power as possible, and I think I have accomplished that. I have upgraded every possible part to be a fully blown stage 2. Intake,IC,DP,CBE. The only think I wish my car had was xenons so I picked up a pair of Ed's lights and couldn't be happier. I will eventually go K04 because I'm an idiot lol but in the meantime summer tires and hawk HPS are on the to do list. I want to give a shout out to Plac, FocalPoint, JackGTI, OmegaArts, Ed, and Chris Green at USP for helping my car become what it has over the year. I'll keep you guys updated and I appreciate you stopping by to check it out!

-Brandon

Mods To Date:

• 15% Tint all around
  • Neuspeed P-Flo Intake
  • Magnaflow Cat Back
  • Plasti-Diped emblems
  • Red interior LED
  • 42 Draft Designs Street Series Down Pipe
  • AWE Vent Mounted Boost Gauge
  • OEM S3 Intercooler
  • Red Grill Moulding
  • APR STAGE 2
  • Ed's Replica .:R20 Bi-Xenon with Morimotto 5000k
  • PIAA extreme white 194 license plate bulbs
  • Fast Jr on dashboard and sticker on rear view mirror for 5HP ;)
  • Stoptech performance brake pads

Video of exhaust http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en-Z_Osk_-o&feature=plcp

Sorry for the big pictures.. Stupid iPhone :(

Last edited:

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
Cool bro, i go to fau too. In the business program. I'll be done next summer and I'll finally have my gti by February. :)

Fast4life

Ready to race!
the day I took him home

15% tints
Red LED

Neuspeed P flo
magnaflow CBE
plastidip
AWE
s3
stage2

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
Edit: I see the pics now...

Fast4life

Ready to race!
Cool bro, i go to fau too. In the business program. I'll be done next summer and I'll finally have my gti by February. :)

Awesome! Go OWLS!! lol i love the school, and congrats on your future GTI. Your gonna love it. If you have any questions PM me and ill do my best to help

Bino

Go Kart Champion
Tha dealer you got it from was Gunther on 441 by 595? The picture look like that dealer. Nice clean car man congrats.

BTW: Did you have your LED's as DRL's? If so what bit did you use. Also do you have the LED's rears? Thanks.

Fast4life

Ready to race!
I don't have them as DRL's yet because I just put them in and I'm waiting on my friend to do them. I was just going to us what's on the forum because that seems to work. I don't have the tails...yet lol and thanks for liking the car :) yeah that's Gunther too lol

Bino

Go Kart Champion
I don't have them as DRL's yet because I just put them in and I'm waiting on my friend to do them. I was just going to us what's on the forum because that seems to work. I don't have the tails...yet lol and thanks for liking the car :) yeah that's Gunther too lol

When you get them set as your DRL's let me know. I am stuck and no amount of searching has helped much. Thanks.

Fast4life

Ready to race!
When you get them set as your DRL's let me know. I am stuck and no amount of searching has helped much. Thanks.

Tuesday night come out to the Ft. Lauderdale Ale House(Oakland and Federal) at around 930pm for the Euro Car Meet and you can get them done. If you have a Vag-Com bring it, and if not, FocalPoint will help you out. That way we can figure it out.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
I want another 5hp as well! Where'd you get that fast decal?