GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Euro R32 Zolder Wheels

outlawtartan

Ready to race!
Having these sent to me next week and can't wait to get them on. Will get center caps from eBay and post installed pics when I can get them on the car. :happyanim:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
love zolders, not a huge fan of them painted in black though

outlawtartan

Ready to race!
I do like them in silver as well, but I'm in a black wheel mood. I'll have the powder coating removed at some point or I'll search for some nice silver ones and pass these along to someone else.

outlawtartan

Ready to race!
So here are the pics...sorry they are a bit grainy. Didn't have my real camera, my BB was all I had. Took longer since the person I bought them from said the Michelin's had 80% left. In reality he never rotated them so they had 10% on in the inner part of the tire and 70% on the outer part. :mad0259:

Bought some Continental DSW's and had them installed.

I don' have spacers on them right now and so far everything is okay. May add 10mm in the front and 15/20 in the rear at some point. Love them though, just need center caps.

outlawtartan

Ready to race!
As for the VW center caps....I am looking for those. I think it's a standard size but need to measure to be sure. Found a couple on Ebay, I know ECS Tuning has them as well