GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First Look: Integrated Engineering's Golf R IE450T EFR Twin Scroll Turbo Kits

Mindfields

Ready to race!
Took a ride in the ie450t golf r, very impressive for stock internals ! It got down wot ! I now want this more than ever ! Great job ie, take ur time and supply an excellent product!

Krog29

Ready to race!

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie

Here is a first look at our USA casting for the turbo outlet pipe on the IE450T kit. This was just test fitted, quality controlled, and approved for production. These are getting closer every day. The final piece will be the same, except in a black powdercoat finish.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
This looks and sounds amazing!

9V7W3

Ready to race!
Oh how I'm going to be pre-ordering this kit.. I noticed on the web page it says you have to have an integrated engineering HPFP and Intercooler, but since I'm already stage 2+ with all APR hardware couldn't I just use the HPFP and IC from APR that I already have?

Also will this kit require a LPFP upgrade as APR recommends for the stage 3 kit?

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Is this the kit responsible for the videos popping up against the 458?

Nah- We wish, that one is a VR6 :thumbsup:

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Oh how I'm going to be pre-ordering this kit.. I noticed on the web page it says you have to have an integrated engineering HPFP and Intercooler, but since I'm already stage 2+ with all APR hardware couldn't I just use the HPFP and IC from APR that I already have?

Also will this kit require a LPFP upgrade as APR recommends for the stage 3 kit?

You current HPFP and I/C will do just fine. The 450T kit will not need a LPFP upgrade for pump gas. However, if you put in a short block and bump up the power, you will need a LPFP solution. Yes, we have something in the works for that. ;)

9V7W3

Ready to race!
You current HPFP and I/C will do just fine. The 450T kit will not need a LPFP upgrade for pump gas. However, if you put in a short block and bump up the power, you will need a LPFP solution. Yes, we have something in the works for that. ;)

I was looking at the short block on your site too.. Looked very tempting.. Are you talking about the built one with the core charge for $3,500? What kind of power on pump gas we talking about with the max tune with the turbo kit and built short block on 93 octane?

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
I was looking at the short block on your site too.. Looked very tempting.. Are you talking about the built one with the core charge for $3,500? What kind of power on pump gas we talking about with the max tune with the turbo kit and built short block on 93 octane?

Yep, that assembled short block would be exactly what is needed to safely run the turbo kit to its potential. Fueling becomes a problem before the turbo kit is tapped out, so more power than you can honestly fuel at this point. We will have all the power figures for the different options when the kit and software is finalized.

9V7W3

Ready to race!
Yep, that assembled short block would be exactly what is needed to safely run the turbo kit to its potential. Fueling becomes a problem before the turbo kit is tapped out, so more power than you can honestly fuel at this point. We will have all the power figures for the different options when the kit and software is finalized.

That's a great problem to have haha.. Definitely need to keep us posted!