First Look: Integrated Engineering's Golf R IE450T EFR Twin Scroll Turbo Kits

Krog29

Ready to race!
When is the intake coming out?? :)

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie

Here is a photo of the IE Golf R development car running our IE450T turbo kit taken last week in Vegas. We took the Golf R and our IE Stage 2 tuned MK6 GTI on a 4 day, 2100 mile round trip through desert, mountain, sea level, and a variety of weather conditions. The demanding travel log was designed to test the reliability and performance of the hardware and software in any condition. The IE 450T big turbo kit effortlessly passed the test and put a huge smile on the face of anyone behind the wheel. We have a lot more from this trip to show you soon!

Krog29

Ready to race!
:clap:

Mindfields

Ready to race!
The demanding travel log was designed to test the reliability and performance of the hardware and software in any condition. The IE 450T big turbo kit effortlessly passed the test

Sounds great, I wonder how the tune will be during summer in Vegas, also is there an affiliate in Vegas to do the hardware and tune in Vegas or will I have to go to SLC?

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Sounds great, I wonder how the tune will be during summer in Vegas, also is there an affiliate in Vegas to do the hardware and tune in Vegas or will I have to go to SLC?

You will have no problems in Vegas during summer weather, just make sure you have a very high quality intercooler (such as our FDS system). You will be able to source the turbo kit and install if you wish from the guys over at Eurotek Tuning in Vegas just after the kit release.

Mindfields

Ready to race!
You will have no problems in Vegas during summer weather, just make sure you have a very high quality intercooler (such as our FDS system). You will be able to source the turbo kit and install if you wish from the guys over at Eurotek Tuning in Vegas just after the kit release.

Great! Leo@etektuning is awesome & always professional, now I got to figure out how to save some money!

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Just posting this in here as well.

Earlier this month we took the IE Golf R 450T development car along with the IE tuned Stage 2 MK6 GTI on a 4 day, 2100 mile round trip that took the car through desert, mountain, sea level, and a variety of weather conditions. The demanding travel log was designed to test the reliability and performance of the hardware and software in any condition. The IE 450T big turbo kit effortlessly passed the test and put a huge smile on the face of anyone behind the wheel.

Here is a photo I took of it in Las Vegas:

And in Lake Tahoe:

One more in the Muir Woods outside of San Francisco:

We also got to stop in and see a few of our performance dealers during the trip, here is a very neat write-up our friends at Eurotek Tuning from Las Vegas put together after we handed them the keys: INTEGRATED ENGINEERING VISITS EUROTEK TUNING IN VEGAS

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
We are getting very close now, here is a little February update. The IE450T Big Turbo Kit is coming along faster than ever, our development car is now running almost entirely production parts, with the few remaining being signed off frequently. Even more finished castings and kit components are being finished daily. We are getting very excited to see these hitting the streets and laying down some serious power very soon!

The IE450T development car visiting the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in early December during a 2200 mile west coast road trip. This trip was planned to test the software and hardware in a large variety of climates, elevations, temperatures, and driving conditions.

IE450T twin scroll turbo manifolds lined up coming out of final machining.

IE450T cast mass air flow housings receiving quality control checks.