GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 MK6 UNI vs Stage 2 MK6 APR

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
dw guys all 3 of them will race on friday or saturday, ill catch it on camera!

sweet....i want to move to miami.....sooooo jealous.

A lot of sweet mk6s already there..

The other day I saw a CSG for the first time and I think it was lowered too. I almost jumped the medium coming home from work trying to say whats up lol...Was going to do a U but wouldve never caught up ...

SFLFAST

Banned
i got an mk5 but im happy with it :thumbsup: I like the tsi engine just not the mk6 chasis :( itll grow on me someday though

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
i got an mk5 but im happy with it :thumbsup: I like the tsi engine just not the mk6 chasis :( itll grow on me someday though

ya its a little fatter but im sure it will.....I can't go outside at work without staring at my car as if its got J-lo's ass or something.....so sad.

I like the V's though. Would've bought one but when i went on the Vdub site back in 2009 I saw that a new one was coming out....

never paid much attention to the rabbits at all but the more I actually looked at the 6's the more I liked the Rabbits....now I think they both rock when hooked up write......my tech has a black stock looking V that looks great.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
It's really funny to see APR remapped users come out of the woodwork to defend their "dollars spent" with "intangibles". And for Arin@APR come out an basically admit:

1) v1.1 was $600 on sale and it's slower than Uni but you have a stalk option to make it slow@91 and slower@stock, LOL
2) spend another hour labor at an Indy shop to get v1.2 plus another $300-$500 for stage 1-2 intake, LOL

Hey GTI owners! WAKE UP and spend your money wiser

Free upgrades to Stage 2 with APR.
Stage 2 with any tune requires a Downpipe and intake. But APR it's free to update the ECU.

So in reality it's actually cheaper.

GunMetalGTI

Go Kart Champion
Free upgrades to Stage 2 with APR.
Stage 2 with any tune requires a Downpipe and intake. But APR it's free to update the ECU.

So in reality it's actually cheaper.

yes and no......My shop charged an hour each time lol.......the first time to get to stage 2 and for the update.......and they are prob one of the best on the east cost easily and the number one apr dealer.......Yes NGPracing.

The last time was the only time I felt it was excessive.......stage one to stage 2 they went back in to put the security bolts and and reseal the ecu with a new sealant that came out or something......

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
yes and no......My shop charged an hour each time lol.......the first time to get to stage 2 and for the update.......and they are prob one of the best on the east cost easily and the number one apr dealer.......Yes NGPracing.

The last time was the only time I felt it was excessive.......stage one to stage 2 they went back in to put the security bolts and and reseal the ecu with a new sealant that came out or something......

That maybe true, but it's still cheaper than having to pay for a new/updated tune to get to Stage 2 and pay for an hour or so labor as well. We get it free.

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
Exactly what I keep thinking. That race came down to an early start and possibly riding the gears out a little longer. Other car didn't even know you were racing till your were already going for a sec. Looked like he hadn't even been in gear yet.

Really? He didnt know i was racing? He is the one that honked you imbecile. Theres no point in posting here everyone is going to hate

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
^^^don't mind him...he also thinks this is the mk6 with the best stance hahaha (sorry to bring this back up)

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
Really? He didnt know i was racing? He is the one that honked you imbecile. Theres no point in posting here everyone is going to hate

Chipped, has anyone told you that you're an angry person? :p

09vdubgti

Banned
what's the point of everyone talking about my car is faster than your because I have X tune.....fcuk that noise, if you don't have the Neuspeed tune then you're missing out on true hot nasty bad ass speed.