GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Misc detailing products: Autoglym HD, meguiars, etc

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion

I no longer need waxes due to my car being opticoated and the rest are extras or leftovers from when I was a kid in a candy store on a detailing site.

Most of this stuff isn't worth the shipping cost so I'd thought I'd ask locally first.
If you buy several, I'll consider shipping but it may not be worth it to either of us.

Autoglym HD wax $35 (used once, 95% left) I have the original box too if you want it.
Pinnacle Paint Cleanser $10, 90% left
Meguiars ultimate wax $5 (80% left)
Meguiars endurance spray SOLD
Zymol cleaner wax $5 (85% left)
3M rubbing compound $3 (never used)
Detailers Pro wheel glaze SOLD
Rain-X anti fog SOLD
Mothers back to black SOLD

All have been stored in a room temperature environment.
Make me offers, I'm willing to negotiate, again I have no need for this stuff anymore.

EDIT: Added more products below!

Klasse combo $25 local, $30 shipped. AIO is 85% and sealant is 99.9% full. I've only seen it sold in a kit.

3M rubbing compound - $3, never used

EDIT 2: added Opticoat 2.0

Opticoat V2.0. - SOLD

Includes original bag and syringe head along with applicator pad. Stored in room temperature environment. At the 12.5 cc line. This is plenty to do a complete GTI and wheels or even 2 GTIs if you are good with the application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
PMs sent and returned.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
New products added! Make me an offer! :)

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
Might be interested in the opticoat - was always too cheap to pay full price. Mind if I give you an answer tomorrow?

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Might be interested in the opticoat - was always too cheap to pay full price. Mind if I give you an answer tomorrow?

Of course. This would be the perfect size leftover too, enough to do the whole car and wheels. And more than half off from retail and shipping.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion

It's a synthetic coating that can only be polished off. Helps resist scratches, UV resistant, resists chemicals and bird etchings, etc. Basically a thin second clearcoat perfect for a DD. Google your heart away.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Bump