GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I need help

kitoyskie1285

Ready to race!
Need help.. 2013 gti stock suspension at 38914miles I heard clunking noise (front end) at low speed speed bump and I wiggling the front wheel driver side it make knocking sound... do you guys know what is the cause and problem? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

untotenmk6

Ready to race!
Need help.. 2013 gti stock suspension at 38914miles I heard clunking noise (front end) at low speed speed bump and I wiggling the front wheel driver side it make knocking sound... do you guys know what is the cause and problem? Thanks

Sounds like its a loose or broken end link.*From my experience*

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Wascally Wabbit1

Drag Racing Champion
could also be the strut bearing

Yep. Mine was a strut bearing. Same symptoms. But it could be any number of things with suspension. Grab the strut and see if it moves around. The strut bearings are plastic and can break. I think the strut mounts can also cause similar symptoms.

Last edited:

Korydogg

Ready to race!
?

Where are you located? Sounds like something that could be better diagnosed in person.

gdub09

Ready to race!
Could be strut bearing, need more info