GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I got this idea from my previous car forum and it seemed to work fairly well.

If you are trying to decide on a visual mod on your car (wheels, paint, kit, drop ect.) and would like a chop, just request it here, so me and the other members that can use photoshop can you help out.

Remember, this is done by people taking their own time to do it for you, so don't make them go searching for what you want...always provide all the needed photos and please try to get the angles as close as possible.

RAYZGTI

Ready to race!
do me a favor

I got this idea from my previous car forum and it seemed to work fairly well.

If you are trying to decide on a visual mod on your car (wheels, paint, kit, drop ect.) and would like a chop, just request it here, so me and the other members that can use photoshop can you help out.

Remember, this is done by people taking their own time to do it for you, so don't make them go searching for what you want...always provide all the needed photos and please try to get the angles as close as possible.

hey bro so far the feed back i got from doing my dinoc mod was people are not liking the middle bumper so can you do a delete of the bumper area and leave the rest i wanna see hjow it looks before i take it off heres the pics thanx

Attachments

• gti r 012.jpg
    gti r 012.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 1,160
  • gti and cc pics 010.jpg
    gti and cc pics 010.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 1,104

RAYZGTI

Ready to race!
yep

I like that a lot better, Ray...but fucccc the haters do what you like best

I know bro, its all good like I said I do appreciate all the input and critique I ended up doing this and like it much better ! I was tryin to pull off the look of that red mk5 I posted, but the lines of the mk6 just wouldn"t allow ......now that I took the bumper piece off it flows much better especially with the new wheels I installed i"m gonna post some new pics soon LMK what ya think...later

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
im trying to get an idea on how my car would look like without the rear vw emblem, rear sidemarkers and the rear diffuser shaved in without a line around it and painted white.
Let me know if u need better pics.

AdvanSuper

Banned
im trying to get an idea on how my car would look like without the rear vw emblem, rear sidemarkers and the rear diffuser shaved in without a line around it and painted white.
Let me know if u need better pics.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5175/5459313567_437a5d007a.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5012/5475355242_aa72965870_z.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Do you have better pictures? Kind of hard to work with those.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
lol okkk i'll take more pics after a wash some high res pics but show me what u got? just an idea what it would look like