GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AWE Tuning’s Mk6 GTI Performance Catalog

A

Alex/AWE

any update on June specials or more information about new software?

Check this for more info:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19668

You get pump fuel, stock, race, and valet programs, plus the flashloader for $600. I'm scheduled for the end of the month :thumbsup:

:w00t: thanks man!

Thanks for the assist wutsupdoc!

emac, GIAC's special for 2011 2.0Ts is going on until the end of the month. Act fast and you can still get in on it.

wutsupdoc1

Ready to race!
I was in there late last Thursday, just wanted to say thanks again for the tune! I'm loving it.

Sorry again for getting there so late. I know I kept some of you guys later than you wanted to stay :eek:

UrFoolishness

just got my stg1 93 oct tune at technical dimensions in JAX. although they were busy and had a bit of a hiccup getting my tach to work afterwords, it was a nice experience. the tune is fantastic. feels smooth as stock. if you putter around at low rpms the dsg is smooth and gentle. but press hard on the loud pedal and angry tire eating horses are unleashed in a very linear fasshon. im totally stock(bsds the tune) and this car is truly quick, even down here in the south where the heat is oppresive. my list of mods will def include a s3fmic, but until then i am very satisfied with my new HOT HATCH!

dallasjetfan

Ready to race!
just got my stg1 93 oct tune at technical dimensions in JAX. although they were busy and had a bit of a hiccup getting my tach to work afterwords, it was a nice experience. the tune is fantastic. feels smooth as stock. if you putter around at low rpms the dsg is smooth and gentle. but press hard on the loud pedal and angry tire eating horses are unleashed in a very linear fasshon. im totally stock(bsds the tune) and this car is truly quick, even down here in the south where the heat is oppresive. my list of mods will def include a s3fmic, but until then i am very satisfied with my new HOT HATCH!

I had a tach issue with my Stage I also, but took it back to shop and they had it fixed in 5 minutes and zero problems since.

Joe/AWE1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi.Alex ...is the ko-4 turbo kit in Stock?..

Michael....

The K04 Kits will be ready in the coming weeks. It would best to get on the pre-order list now for two reasons:

1. You will be guaranteed delivery in early 2012.

2. You can take advantage the Holiday Special Pricing Event.

bvlgari

Ready to race!
When you guys develop a even better set up with GIAC? Like Stage 3 or 3+?

Chuck2001

Ready to race!
We ship to Canada on a daily basis.

If you are looking for a dealer that is closer to you, here is a link to our dealer map.

Let us know if we can help!

Hi guys,

Is Alex Pneu in Montreal an official retailer ? They newly advertise they are part of your family but on your web site, closest dealer is still in Ottawa (?).

I'm waiting for a quote from the guy over there on a downpipe + intake for my 2010 GTI CCTA. Will it take a while of I order from them ? You have these parts in stock or is it order based ?

Thanks !

joewally

hi alex, can we jst purchase the AWE tuning dv relocation pipe kit for the ko4?