GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Das Build.

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
I wonder when they'll be pushing the 1.2 update out to APR dealers. iWant!

what is this update?
how do i go about getting it?

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
what is this update?
how do i go about getting it?

I think they just ran it as an experiment to see how it would hold up on a CBFA engine, but I dunno details. I wasn't told till after the dyno what happened haha. The programs I'm running are: Stock, 91, 93, 100octane.

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
Dude! First of all, I HATE you! Just kidding, really, that's one heck of a win there, man that’s fantastic and unreal. Do you think you could adopt me? Dad, can I have the keys to the GTI?

Second, what are you trying to do here, give a bunch a guys a stiffy with all those pictures!? Seriously, I'm green with envy. I’ve won things too, not like this, I think you should go get some lotto tickets while your at it.

NEOHMark

Ready to race!
Very cool stuff. However, by bolting on a bunch of American made and engineered technology, I'm not so sure the headliner, "to promote the superiority of German Engineering" is really accurate. ;)

But it's an awesome story. Hopefully someone will keep an update going here for those of us who don't (or won't) do Facebook. I'd love to check in with you if you're coming through NE or mid-Ohio.

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
Very cool stuff. However, by bolting on a bunch of American made and engineered technology, I'm not so sure the headliner, "to promote the superiority of German Engineering" is really accurate. ;)

But it's an awesome story. Hopefully someone will keep an update going here for those of us who don't (or won't) do Facebook. I'd love to check in with you if you're coming through NE or mid-Ohio.

No worries. I've got the story running on four different forums AND Facebook. Every forum will be updated with news whenever something happens. It's just nice to have the Facebook page to know exactly how many people are following.

Thanks for all of the congratulations guys.. when I get the dates set up, I really hope you come out the events when I'm in your town.

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
More power requires badass clutch. I had the privilege of meeting the guys from South Bend Clutch at the APR distributor conference. They run a tight operation with the highest quality products. I ordered the Stage III Endurance disc from Futrell Auto Werks and it was waiting for me at my doorstep today. Thanks Dean from Futrell for the help and quick ship!!!

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
Guys I'm trying to plan a stop between Chicago and Denver. Anybody live in Iowa or Nebraska with a big VW crew that wants to have a GTG?

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
UPDATE: Pics from the drive down to APR's headquarters in AL. Not the most exciting drive, but I made it. Now she waits. BUILD TIME!!!!

Boner

Passed Driver's Ed
Man that's just great ! Can you help me with my next lottery numbers ? I'll just pretend its mine , same colour and options without the prizes. Good Luck !!

vw4evan

Passed Driver's Ed
Man that's just great ! Can you help me with my next lottery numbers ? I'll just pretend its mine , same colour and options without the prizes. Good Luck !!

No problem. Just cover your eyes and I'll pick for you haha.

GUYS KEEP YOUR SCHEDULES FREE BETWEEN JUNE 25 AND JULY 18. I'll be seeing you hopefully :thumbsup: