GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk6 GTI New South Performance vent boost gauge kit DIY

PaulyFe12

Ready to race!
So I bought the New South Performance Vent boost gauge kit for my 13 GTI. and I was wondering if anyone can walk me through the install process. I get a little sketched out when playing with the electrical components of my car and would feel more comfortable with someone giving step by step help. The Kit comes with a boost hose that is already tapped so thats not an issue, so my worries lay more with the wiring and how to adjust the gauge when setting up.

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen...r/Gauges/Performance/Boost/Pod_Kit/ES2575796/

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Trust me this is soooo easy. I have done 2 of these and about to do a 3rd. Just follow the directions. I am not an electrical guy if I can do it you can do it.

From their PDF

Boost Gauge Wiring
The NewSouth Performance VW White boost gauge lights up during the day and is dimmable at night, like the Mk6 instrument panel.
1. Remove headlight switch. Press in and rotate right. Pull switch out.
2. Peel back headlight wiring harness covering to expose wires
3. Use red autotap connectors to attach wiring
Ground – black gauge wire to brown headlight wire (position 6 on harness connector)
Switched 12V – red gauge wire to black/purple headlight wire (position 4 on harness connector)
Dimmer – yellow gauge wire to gray headlight wire (position 10 on harness connector