GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Revo Product and Information Thread

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
Revo Product and Information Thread

Our mission is to produce unique and innovative hardware and software products that improve the performance, drivability and responsiveness, against a manufacturer specification vehicle. We aspire to give the every day driver a sense of distinction from the standard and a broad smile on their face every time they drive. Whether on the road, or at a track day, Revo enables your performance advantage.

Established in 2002, Revo was the industry pioneer in the art of delivering switchable* performance re-map software to the vehicle ECU through the OBDII port.

A decade on, Revo continues to specialize in performance enhancing hardware and software products for Volkswagen group and Ford vehicles. These products are now available through more than 550 dealers and independent performance centers in 35 countries. Search for an approved Revo dealer.

Go Play… today

Websites:
http://www.revotechnik.com/

Software Overview:
• Speed limit removed
• Increased rev limit from 6800rpm to 7000rpm
• Stock Mode
• Three Performance Modes:

Perf. Mode 1
This setting is to be used with 91oct/95ron mode is a huge improvement over standard software, it is however tuned to suit lower quality fuel and is also ideal to use in warmer climatic conditions.

Perf. Mode 2
The optimum setting to use in good climatic conditions with 93oct/98ron, with huge increases in both power and torque over standard and the 91oct/95ron performance mode.

Perf. Mode 3
To be used when 100ron or better fuel is being run or with 93oct/98ron fuel in very good operating conditions.
note: Revo recommend all vehicles to be datalogged under full load conditions to ensure the settings are correct for the car/fuel/conditions.

Usable Performance:

Stage 1
Stage 1 software is a must have for any standard Gti. With power and torque increases throughout the entire rev range and very smooth power delivery, Revo Software gives the 2.0TSI Gti the performance it should have had when VW released it.

Most people directly compare the 2.0TSI engine to the 2.0TFSI engine found in the MKV Gti, in reality it really is a step above. The engine has so much torque, power is instantaneous and available throughout the entire rev-range. It’s such a flexible engine, with smooth and progressive power delivery ensuring both significant performance increases and no loss in drivabiltiy. The MKVI Gti feels so much stronger than you’d expect, overtaking comes easily and you can be up to license losing speeds with the bat of an eyelid.

Stage 2
Stage 2 Performance Software has been specifically developed to attain the best possible performance from the 2.0TSI Gti with a bolt on performance exhaust and quality cold air intake. Stage 2 allows you to run a sports cat or de-cat without the CEL (Check Engine Light) being triggered by a ‘CAT Efficiency’ error code. Stage 2 software also has a stock mode and three performance modes allowing the vehicle to be setup to suit the fuel quality and driving conditions. The 2.0TSI software is designed to suit the following hardware upgrades:

Hardware Requirements:
- Turbo Back Exhaust
- High Flow Intake System

Hardware Recommendations:
- Uprated Intercooler
- Uprated Engine Mounts

Stage 3
Stage 3 performance software has been specifically developed to attain the best possible performance from extensive modifications including a Revo 2.0TSI Transverse K04 turbo charger upgrade. (view info)

# Dyno tolerance +/- 5%
NOTE: Power is dependant on Fuel Quality, Performance Settings and Conditions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A29d_qozt9Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QS3YuwwmXNM&list=PL28BADB7311505C3D

Serial Port Switch (SPS):
The Patented OBD2 interface is the ultimate compliment to our performance software. The SPS gives the user the ability to switch between performance modes and a stock performance setting via the vehicle OBD port.
Our SPS has a preset stock mode, the ability to store three performance settings and the additional benefit of a security lockout program (anti theft).
Simply select a program, plug in, wait a few seconds, remove the select device and start the car. It's simple and there's no fixed switch to install in the vehicle.

SPS Functionality
The SPS delivers different levels of functionality depending on the vehicle it is used with, and whether variable switching is available in our performance software. Revo adjustability allows the vehicle to be setup efficiently for varying fuel quality and conditions. For specific functionality details of the SPS with your vehicle, please click the following link…click here
NOTE: SPS is only functional on vehicles with Revo Performance Software already installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tKScO1PQdv0

REVO MK5/MK6 2.0 TSI/FSI K04 TURBO UPGRADE

Our K04 turbo upgrade system replaces the factory unit with a larger more powerful turbo. It is designed to fit 2.0 TSI transverse engines found in late-model Volkswagen and Audi vehicles.

Your car will benefit from increased power and torque throughout the entire rpm range.With peak delta gains of up to +157 hp and 164 lb-ft of torque, the power delivery is aggressive yet refined; making this reliable conversion feel like it should have come that way from the factory. Learn more about Revo™ turbo upgrades.

***For maximum gains, Eurojet’s MK6 intercooler and turboback exhaust, and the Revo MK6 intake are highly recommended.***

Note: We recommend that your turbo system is fitted by a professional installer. Find an authorized distributor near you.

FEATURES
• Peak delta gains of +157 hp at 6,100 rpm/ +164 lb-ft at 4,300 rpm available with factory fuel system, no further upgrades required
• Designed to factory level standards for a clean look and reliable operation
• Smooth running, reliable and durable
• Turbo is designed with no internal baffle to increase air flow and enhance sound
• Compressor housing machined to allow use of factory diverter valve in factory location—no additional equipment required
• System mates to factory downpipe, and will work with any aftermarket exhaust designed to mate to factory turbo
• Includes all hardware, gaskets and fittings., no machining or fabrication required for installation
• Full +157-hp performance gains available with factory fuel system, no upgrades required
• 1 year guarantee against material or manufacturer’s defect

KIT CONTENTS
• Revo 2.0 TSI K04 turbo
• Exhaust manifold
• Silicone hose
• Hardware
• Gaskets
• Engine software

INTRODUCING THE REVO SPS PRO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JsQEkstq9A

The Revo SPS Pro is an advanced control module that syncs with your vehicle to unlock access to a whole host of functions, giving you full control of your Revo software via your dashboard.

• Control Revo Software - As with our SPS, you can adjust settings and modes set within your Revo software, but now you can do this via your dashboard. (For details of specific vehicles adjustability please use the software product search function on our homepage)
  • Full parameter list - Monitor up to 140 parameters in the vehicle and view them on the dash display
  • Monitor real time engine sensor information - Set-up your Revo SPS Pro to display the screens and data YOU want to see.
  • Receive this realtime information instantly without any delays
  • Time your performance - The built in chronometer allows you to set a stopwatch for acceleration and for laptime measurement. Perfect for race lovers.
  • Diagnostics and Comfort functions - Access common diagnostic coding functions from your Revo SPS Pro screen, as well as comfort functions such as mirror lowering when revers gear is engaged, rain sensors, light sensors etc.
  • Customize screens -Configure up to 10 virtual desktops in your display. Revo SPS Pro allows the use to select the parameters they wish to monitor
  • Safe-code vehicles with Anti-theft PIN -If your Revo software has an Anti-Theft mode the SPS Pro allows you to safeguard it by adding a four digit pin code that you select when enabling AT.

Vehicle Fitment:

The SPS Pro is compatible with both red dot and white/colour dot factory dash displays (examples shown in amages below) and is available for the following vehicles:

• Volkswagen Golf Mk6 (5K) (WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen Jetta Mk5 (1K) (RED FIS)
  • Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 (5C) (WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen Caddy (2K) (RED FIS)
  • Volkswagen Caddy (2C) (WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen Tiguan (5N) (RED AND WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen Touran (1T) (RED AND WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen EOS (1F) (RED AND WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen Passat (3C) (RED FIS)
  • Volkswagen Passat (36) (WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen Passat CC (35) (WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen Scirocco (13) (RED AND WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen Sharan (7N) (WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen Touran (1T) (RED AND WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Volkswagen Tiguan (5N) (RED AND WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Skoda Octavia II & Skoda Octavia II FL (1Z) (RED AND WITHE/COLOR FIS)
  • Skoda Superb II (3T) (WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Seat Leon II & Seat Leon II FL (1P) (WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Seat Alhambra (7N) (WHITE/COLOR FIS)
  • Seat Altea, Seat Altea XL and Seat Altea Freetrack (5P) (RED AND WITHE/COLOR FIS)
  • Seat Toledo (5P) (RED AND WITHE/COLOR FIS)

Last edited:

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
This was really eye-opening. Good job guys! Looking forward to what's to come! Any sound clips of the Gen 2 turbo back?

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
Now shipping from the US HQ:

Our full air filter intake kit offers the following:

Replaces the complete standard airbox and includes heat-shield to the conical filter.

• Includes full fitting kit and instructions for simple fitting
  • Increases engine note – releasing the real noise of your engine
  • Longer lifespan before cleaning required, compared to original or cotton filters
  • Easy cleaning, no dirt caught like with V shaped filter grooves
  • Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
  • Triple layer foam design

The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Revo filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used on all of our air filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. The triple layer foam design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.

PM me for GolfMK6 member pricing!

If you have additional questions regarding this product, feel free to e-mail me directly.

Cheers,

Last edited:

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Getting my Revo tune Friday the 27th all thanks to the winter sale! Big ups to Revo for offering such a good sale!

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
Curious, after seeing this I looked around my local area and couldn't find any prices on your Stage 2 software flash. Can you give me pricing on this minus the discount.

Stage 1 for the 2.0T is $499 retail and Stage 2 is always a $50 upgrade. During the Summer Sale Stage 2 would be $350 plus any applicable tax/labor.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
I like the new website but what happened to the Dyno graphs and the chart that compared the different octane levels for different stages?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Summer sale? Sounds like I'll be going stage 2 very soon. My previous car was a stage 2 MKV with revo software of course, and I can't even begin to describe how happy I was with it. The car pulled hard and I never had an issue with anything! Such a great company and a great tune, I'll be sticking with revo for any of my Audi/VW tuning needs :thumbup:

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
Summer sale? Sounds like I'll be going stage 2 very soon. My previous car was a stage 2 MKV with revo software of course, and I can't even begin to describe how happy I was with it. The car pulled hard and I never had an issue with anything! Such a great company and a great tune, I'll be sticking with revo for any of my Audi/VW tuning needs :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words! :thumbsup: