GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Integrated Engineering's NEW MK6 R 2.0T Intake Manifold and Software Solutions

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Any sort of ETA on TSI 2IMk04? I am installing HFS4 soon and would love to add your IM but obviously I can't do that without software.

Very soon, we are working on the final touches on a MK6 GTI K04 chassis now. We started a lot of these tunes with the plastic prototype manifolds, but now that we have a cast manifold it allows to fully finish each tune on the chassis dyno and really optimize it for the hardware in any condition. We only have the one manifold right now until they all are finished in the foundry, so we can only work our way through each ECU/chassis one at a time. The MK6 TSI K04 IM software is the current priority on this project.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Very soon, we are working on the final touches on a MK6 GTI K04 chassis now. We started a lot of these tunes with the plastic prototype manifolds, but now that we have a cast manifold it allows to fully finish each tune on the chassis dyno and really optimize it for the hardware in any condition. We only have the one manifold right now until they all are finished in the foundry, so we can only work our way through each ECU/chassis one at a time. The MK6 TSI K04 IM software is the current priority on this project.

Nice sounds good thanks Tyler

Tecni

Ready to race!
Too bad the manifold doesn't come with the tuning. I can't justify changing tunes for this intake mani.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
It is in the works to offer such programs for the MK6 TSI engines. We are finishing up our IE stage 2 K04 Manifold software now for the MK6 TSI. Pro files with NLS and LC will take longer. Our NLS and LC feature is a custom software written on the ECU, not a tune to the existing maps. The US Golf R has one ECU code, so it only requires the one software coding. The EA888 Gen 1 TSI has many ecu codes and each different ecu will require a completely new software code for these features. For that reason, the pro files will take longer to develop for the entire chassis. We will have upgrade options as well for existing Stage 1/2/2IM/2IMk04 etc... customers as well when pro is available.

Let's do this.

Sebastian89

Ready to race!

Ok, this is exciting news, NLS and LC would make me switch for sure. K04 plus all those goodies would make for an awesome tune

Let's do this.

x2

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
For those of you who are waiting on IE intake manifold pre-orders to ship who did not receive our update email or purchased the manifold from one of our suppliers, here is the latest update on the manifolds.

Dear customer,
We want to be as upfront as possible in addressing the recent issues with our FSI/TSI intake manifold and the reason for the extended shipping delay. Due to a machining issue with our domestic supplier, we have encountered a situation where the entire first batch of parts were rejected during our quality control process. The issue was related to the thickness of the flange that the velocity stack cover bolts to. Due to the flange being machined too thin, insufficient threads were present to ensure a leak free seal. This issue has been rectified and a new production batch is well underway.

Integrated Engineering holds its products to a very high quality standard. We feel that even though some manifolds were borderline usable, the correct decision was to delay the release of the product until manifolds with the correct flange thickness have been received. The last thing we want is for the manifolds to develop a boost leak further down the road.
The expected timeframe for shipping of the manifolds with the corrected flange thickness is two weeks from now estimated around the second week of June. This could vary slightly and we apologize for the additional delay. This is a complicated part and we want to make sure it's 100% correct before being installed on our customers' cars.

Thank you for your continued support and patience,
-Integrated Engineering Management

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
IE 2.0T TSI/FSI intake manifolds are shipping now! All pre-orders are being filled in order as received and tracking numbers will start going out today. All hands are on deck to fill the massive amount of orders made! Thank you for all the orders, support, and patience on this very exciting product.

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Excellent, now it's time for some mk. 7 love/development.
IE 2.0T TSI/FSI intake manifolds are shipping now! All pre-orders are being filled in order as received and tracking numbers will start going out today. All hands are on deck to fill the massive amount of orders made! Thank you for all the orders, support, and patience on this very exciting product.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!

Tyler,

Do you guys have any other way to deliver ECU tunes besides driving to SLC? I'm getting ready to spring for a tune and want to consider you guys as an option.

I love the intake and am already rocking the swag.

Tyler@IE

Go Kart Newbie
Tyler,

Do you guys have any other way to deliver ECU tunes besides driving to SLC? I'm getting ready to spring for a tune and want to consider you guys as an option.

I love the intake and am already rocking the swag.

Rad! Love the badge, thanks for the love. We have our powerlink cable that you can flash your file from your driveway in a matter of minutes. We are currently on our V2 cable, however our own in-house developed V3 cable is about to go live everywhere. Much more friendly user interface and file delivery system. Email me to get setup on that if you wish. tyler@performancebyie.com

Last edited: