GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Anyone selling stock cat back exhaust? Preferably in the OC I.E. area .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But mine for $100? Basically getting the tips for free just need help getting it off. We can trade diffusers

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
damn man those tips are l33t

But mine for $100? Basically getting the tips for free just need help getting it off. We can trade diffusers

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
FS:

i.e. Intake it's the full intake system stage 1&2 portion. I recently received the updated stage 2 portion so it's much more solid. $250 FIRM plus your stock air box.

P3 Vidi boost gauge with boost tap and analog set up included
$300 FIRM
Or $450 for the intake and boost gauge

Stock catback exhaust with resonator delete and toureg styled tips
$150 FIRM it cost me a lot more for this set up but I need the funds in order to come up with money for a dsg tranny replacement. Help a fellow Vdubber out. We can swap diffusers as well since mine was trimmed in order to make the tips fit.

I recently moved to Fullerton and have no tools whatsoever. If you're not too far I can drive to you and you can remove the parts, I'll help out as well.

PM me or text me at 323-394-2437 if pictures are requested

Prices are firm guys. Thanks in advance

BUMP

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
Airlift slam series xl front bags
Airlift double bellow rear bags
Koni sport rear struts

Make me a offer still sitting on these. Nothing wrong with them. Don't have the car any more

Dans GTI

Ready to race!
I'm in the market for a upgraded intercooler, looking to spend anywhere from 300-400$ located in Sacramento area.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
I'm in the market for a upgraded intercooler, looking to spend anywhere from 300-400$ located in Sacramento area.

Not local or in your price range but I saw a fairly new IE intercooler for $700. That's a steal of a price for that solid of an intercooler. The post should be in the FS section somewhere.

somerset91

Ready to race!
Anybody got cargo blocks that they aren't using? I just need 2...more if any of you generous gents can spare them, I havent got any at the moment. Everything sliding around in the back

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Bumping these $875 only 4K miles you won't find a cheaper deal on basically brand new pss. Something also I noticed is no one keeps these in stock. Part number is 47.127708 when I ordered them through neuspeed they had to get them sent to me from bilstein because they don't really keep the awd version stocked.

adam.

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone, selling a couple parts, hopefully someone can put these to use!

I have a set of Depo Headlights up for grabs, these are brand new, asking price is $350 (comes w USP HID Kit, and that little film stuff to protect them)

Also have a set of Weathertech Window Visors (2dr), asking price is $50

Also have an OEM downpipe if anyone is interested, asking price is $50

Anyone interested go ahead and pm me, or send me a text (323)213-6777 Adam.
I'm located in Torrance, Ca but I'd be willing to meet up!
Thanks guys! :)

Bump, I'll take $350 for the headlights!