GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Budget Clutch Installs in PA

Chockomon

Subscribed - may need to do a clutch in my Golf R in the future

And just realized he's near Horsham! I've done that drive many times for a customer of mine

dynamisoz

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi. Will be getting 17z BBK, RSR Clutch, Frankenturbo.
do you know if he can do all of these installs?

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Hi. Will be getting 17z BBK, RSR Clutch, Frankenturbo.
do you know if he can do all of these installs?

Def could. He did my k04, clutch, suspension etc. and he does way more involved stuff than brake upgrades. You're in good hands. Pm me when you're ready and I'll get you in touch.

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey just upgraded to stage two and as I'm sure you can guess the stick clutch is slipping.. is this still going on and what's the current rate for his time?? And what would you possible recommend as far as clutch? K04 is in the future so get something now that helps the future. South bend looks ok??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Hey just upgraded to stage two and as I'm sure you can guess the stick clutch is slipping.. is this still going on and what's the current rate for his time?? And what would you possible recommend as far as clutch? K04 is in the future so get something now that helps the future. South bend looks ok??

$350 installed
I ran SBC stage 2 daily with k04 for two years and no issues.

Nkbanta

Passed Driver's Ed
Is this still available to us ? Definitely going to need this soon

dynamisoz

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my DIY TT-RS Clutch w/DMFW and iAbed billet Rear Main Seals intalled last weekend. Justin is a very knowledgeable guy... will definitely return when i upgrade to a bigger turbo. The install only took like 3hrs.

1BoostedMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Justin does excellent work, has a level of respect for our cars most shops don’t. Have 30k miles of very hard driving on my clutch he installed. 0 issues.