GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

15% OFF - LABOR DAY SALE - ENDS IN 1 WEEK! Free Shipping - Lifetime Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Didn't you say that the city lights for HID/xenon are new and brighter? I have the deautokey bulbs now, but would like something even brighter.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Didn't you say that the city lights for HID/xenon are new and brighter? I have the deautokey bulbs now, but would like something even brighter.

Yes we do have a new brighter setup for 2017 - they are insane in terms of brightness:
http://deautokey.com/product/vw-audi-city-lights-high-power-cree-led-crisp-bright-white-error-free

A lot of happy customers running this new setup.

And for halogens we have a new error free brighter model available:
http://deautokey.com/product/vw-audi-city-lights-high-power-cree-led-crisp-bright-white-error-free

Sweet!! Was really thinkin about getting the whole interior plus license plate kit, and this sale will force me to haha! Is it possible to order the whole kit with the less intense license plate leds?

Thank you for the support .

And yes that is no problem, just email Support@deAutoLED.com after purchase and they will swap out the complete housing with the less intense model.

Jarred767

Ready to race!
Thank you for the support .

And yes that is no problem, just email Support@deAutoLED.com after purchase and they will swap out the complete housing with the less intense model.

Awesome thanks!

Are the more intense ones super bright? Are the less intense much brighter than stock? Is there somewhere to compare the two options brightness side by side? I can't seem to find a direct comparison to see which Id prefer. Thanks again!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Finally ordered some reverse lights...Mine are practically useless now.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Awesome thanks!

Are the more intense ones super bright? Are the less intense much brighter than stock? Is there somewhere to compare the two options brightness side by side? I can't seem to find a direct comparison to see which Id prefer. Thanks again!

Hi, yes someone has made a Review video here:

Finally ordered some reverse lights...Mine are practically useless now.

Thank you for the support, all items ship same day with a tracking #.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Ordered some city lights & reverse lights! Thanks!!

REMEMBER TO REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT IF YOU WANT THE LIFETIME WARRANTY!

Placed my order tonight! Can't wait to get that interior lookin crisp!!

Thanks for all the orders and support.

There is no need to register your product unless you are giving it as a gift, then that person's name/address/email goes on file instead of the purchaser, other than that you are all set with our lifetime warranty once you make a purchase.

Sale is good for a few more days, LED out your MK7!

Thank you

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Got the reverse lights in tonight. Definitely makes me feel like people can actually see my tail lights now. The lighting from the original bulbs was pretty poor, and the red bulb on the driver side was just useless.

That's how much it was lighting up that bush before it was even dark.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Got the reverse lights in tonight. Definitely makes me feel like people can actually see my tail lights now. The lighting from the original bulbs was pretty poor, and the red bulb on the driver side was just useless.

That's how much it was lighting up that bush before it was even dark.

Thanks for the feedback, yes these are very bright, cannot wait to see night shots!

Jonnyboi

Sent you guys a request the other day about shipping to Canada to take advantage of the 15%off but still haven't heard back yet

Status
Not open for further replies.