GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
All is good, kid is at the feeding clinic for a month as a follow up from last years 3 mo session. He’s been doing great and making wonderful progress.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Alright who wants to buy my Logitech G27 wheel, shifter and pedals for cheap? LMK. Great for upcoming winter to get your hoon on.

Thanks

Shipping available? And does it work on PS4?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Amateur hour sanderz

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Holy wowza I think I found my forever DD car. It’s fast, it’s comfy, it’s kinda scary, it really has to lose these wheels fast. It’s my beloved S4 and 911’s love child. Both were cars I never wanted to sell and this has the best of both.

So uhh, after I mount the winters, advice on best way to sell these 20” Avante-Garde wheels?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Post it on Craigslist under the title Donk Rims for Box Chevy. They’ll come running to you

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Holy wowza I think I found my forever DD car. It’s fast, it’s comfy, it’s kinda scary, it really has to lose these wheels fast. It’s my beloved S4 and 911’s love child. Both were cars I never wanted to sell and this has the best of both.

So uhh, after I mount the winters, advice on best way to sell these 20” Avante-Garde wheels?

Hot dayum :wub:

Those things are meeeeean. Why no 4 door?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I saw some CTSVs are the track...not sure what their curb weight is but based on the distance id close on them in braking zones its gotta be up there.

They look nice when lowered on wheels for sure, if no kids id pick corvette over ctsv all day though.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I wish I had “fuck you” money like flying wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.