GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Holy wowza I think I found my forever DD car. It’s fast, it’s comfy, it’s kinda scary, it really has to lose these wheels fast. It’s my beloved S4 and 911’s love child. Both were cars I never wanted to sell and this has the best of both.

So uhh, after I mount the winters, advice on best way to sell these 20” Avante-Garde wheels?

Wait so did you actually buy that thing?

Don't get me wrong... cool car and all.... but that 2-door is gonna get cramped with kiddo seats in back.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
ChiChat16: JABER IS MAD LATIN YO!

Nobody here has “fuck you” money.

Accurate, I have wife is going to kill me when she gets home money

I saw some CTSVs are the track...not sure what their curb weight is but based on the distance id close on them in braking zones its gotta be up there.

They look nice when lowered on wheels for sure, if no kids id pick corvette over ctsv all day though.

That big ass isn’t light, she’s 4200 Curb weight, but they have HUGE brakes.

Wait so did you actually buy that thing?

Don't get me wrong... cool car and all.... but that 2-door is gonna get cramped with kiddo seats in back.

I did and negative Ptak, you forget how compact me and my family are. The R was 2 door and had zero issues with infant seat or when kid transitioned through to rear facing seat and finally forward facing. The V has a big back seat, he’ll have more room then in the Tourag because of how short my legs are.

You mean those type of people don’t use the forums??

They own them

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I didn’t explain what about the 911 I feel it has. It’s no 911 on the track or handling and that’s not what I’m saying when I say a S4/911 love child. For that you buy the fugly panamera. It has the combination of things I liked from both my favorite old cars.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I didn’t explain what about the 911 I feel it has. It’s no 911 on the track or handling and that’s not what I’m saying when I say a S4/911 love child. For that you buy the fugly panamera. It has the combination of things I liked from both my favorite old cars.

please either pass that doobie or explain

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Who said doobie

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Unlike all the other cars I haven’t cared for, the S and 911 were all motor cars with more instant power. CTS-v kills both in that department to the point where it’s actually scary since I’m not used to that much torque. Both were very comfortable and my favorite interiors. CTS-V is in the top three. S4 was DSG, 911 was 6 speed, CTS-v is manual which is something that is not common anymore. S4 was nice and capable with AWD, but the 911 being RWD I find more Engaging just like the V. I loved the engine noise of both, V sounds better than both (911 only because aftermarket cost way too much). It has the practical use of the S4. While I DD the 911, it wasn’t really practical If I needed to take a few coworkers to lunch . Both cars could be tracked and so can the CTS-v, I’ve seen many out at track days. All the other cars came up short in one or more areas to being as endearing as the S or 911 was to me. The V stands with them and I can see myself wanting to hold onto this as long as I can.

Also no weed unless the prior owner stashed some in the car. I’m a little nervous to have a drug dog walk by it

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I’m not saying everyone wanting a b6 4.2L S4 or 997.1 CS forget it and buy a Gen Duece CTS-V. This is all my preference. I’d still love a 911 someday, but I def think the V is better then the S4

Status
Not open for further replies.