GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ordered My GTI

kurtje

Passed Driver's Ed
Could be - I'm just going off info posted on vwvortex for U.S. bound Golfs. Personally, I could care less - Mosel or Wolfsburg, as long as they screw the damn thing together well! ;)

It's in Europe commonly known that Wolfsburg is a factory that builds a better quality!!!! :)

Golfgti5

Ready to race!
Thanks golfgti5, is that your car?

Yes Alex,

have the car now about 5 weeks.

Options are; DSG, Candy White, 18inch Detroits (in the Netherlands they are called Detroits...) PDC, , Bluetooth carkit, Alarm Plus, coming home/leaving home lights, mirrors wich can come in and out (don't know how to call that in Englisch), RNS510, Park Assist (for my wife:happyanim:) 35% tinted glass behind.......

The rest, like multi functional steering, fog light, armrest etc....are standard here in Holland

kurtje

Passed Driver's Ed
Isn't the Alarm Plus and Coming/leaving home lights standard in Holland?
Over here in Belgium it's standard equipment...

Golfgti5

Ready to race!
Yep,

i heard that fog lights are not standard in Germany (can not confirm that....).......armrest is in other country's not standard........

strange.......

kurtje

Passed Driver's Ed
How long before you can drive a VI GTi Kurt?

Belgium it's all standard :)

Tomorrow i'm going to my dealer and ask if the delivery of the car is on time... He said a couple of weeks ago that the car would arrive week 33 (week from 10 august)

So i think +- 2 weeks would be nice :) But more info tomorrow or the day after...

kurtje

Passed Driver's Ed
Woohoo, normally it would arrive end of September...
Then it was week 33 (next week)

Today I went to the dealer, and he was just off the truck!!! So beautifull Carbon Grey!!!

kurtje

Passed Driver's Ed
A couple of GSM made pics of today...

Can't wait to drive it next week!!!

kurtje

Passed Driver's Ed
today I got my GTI... What a Dreamcar!!!!
A couple of quick pics, don't have time to take more pics... Just want to drive it :D