GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Baltimore, MD Meet Thread

urbanevil

Ready to race!
New to these forums (3 weeks or so!), Just bought my 2013 GTI about the same amount of time ago! Just found this sub-forum and thread. So far my mods are in my sig (Have'nt had the car for a month yet lol), me and the wife have a house out by Westminster, but i work in the Lansdowne area, and usually try to swing by Hunt Valley horsepower most Saturdays if im not doing something else! Just wanted to drop in say hi, and hopefully meet up soon!

Cheers,

Matt

eppy

Ready to race!
New to these forums (3 weeks or so!), Just bought my 2013 GTI about the same amount of time ago! Just found this sub-forum and thread. So far my mods are in my sig (Have'nt had the car for a month yet lol), me and the wife have a house out by Westminster, but i work in the Lansdowne area, and usually try to swing by Hunt Valley horsepower most Saturdays if im not doing something else! Just wanted to drop in say hi, and hopefully meet up soon!

Cheers,

Matt

I'm in Westminster and also frequent H.V.H.P. but most times I'm on a motorcycle.

Keep your eyes open for me around town!

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, so I just officially moved here a few weeks ago and now I'm looking to get my registration and such changed. Apparently I need a safety inspection done prior to doing so. I'm in the Edgewood area, any shops that anyone can recommend to have this done? Cars pretty modified, hopefully won't have any issues. Thanks!

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Hey guys, so I just officially moved here a few weeks ago and now I'm looking to get my registration and such changed. Apparently I need a safety inspection done prior to doing so. I'm in the Edgewood area, any shops that anyone can recommend to have this done? Cars pretty modified, hopefully won't have any issues. Thanks!
See if ngp does inspections. They aren't that far from you. :thumbsup:

http://www.ngpracing.com/home/?page_id=135

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion

urbanevil

Ready to race!
I'm in Westminster and also frequent H.V.H.P. but most times I'm on a motorcycle.

Keep your eyes open for me around town!
Be up there Saturday, but in the wife's monster truck! Got a clutch install on Saturday, so I'm babying it around! Forgot about this subforum lol.

urbanevil

Ready to race!

This is me! (Until I get some new wheels ughh).

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion

TwentyTwelve

Passed Driver's Ed
Any locals heading up to VAG Fair 2017 in York, PA this weekend?

http://www.vagfair.com/york/

I might head up Saturday.

I live up that way so i might stop by, if anyone is looking i have a bunch of good stuff for sale that i could bring up.

EVERYTHING is complete with proper harnesses and modules unless otherwise stated

BNIB OEM RNS-510 version K w/BT and foam (Purchased from Peter@extremenetwork)

BNIB OEM Rear camera (purchased from Peter@extremenetwork) $530 shipped

BNIB OEM Power folding mirror skeletons (purchased from peter@extremenetwork)

BNIB OEM Auto dimming mirror with rain sensor and auto headlight switch (black)

BNIB (2) Two OEM under seat storage trays (driver/passenger set) (black) $250 shipped

BNIP (2) Two LED door warning lights (I have a full set for 4dr and 2DR) (Boldsport)

BNIP OEM first aid kit $20 shipped

BNIP OEM chrome window siwtches (driver/passenger)

BNIP Set of rear footwell LED's (Boldsport)

BN VVME 35w hid ballasts for fogs name your price!

Used OEM 18" Serron wheelset w/ good Conti extreme contact's

Used OEM tinted euro taillights w/ fog $550 shipped

Used OEM golfball shift knob

Used OEM sport pedal set (manual)

Used OEM parcel tray (minor crack near back corner)

urbanevil

Ready to race!
Whats good. Things still happen in bmore?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I wish my man!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
I agree. Seems other than a few "big" shows, the local scene is rather quiet.

urbanevil

Ready to race!
My club hosts a meet usually once or twice a.month, we have a few dubs but, all kinds. Usually 150-200 cars show up. Check us out on FB, Royal Elementz. We have a meet this Saturday (weather pending).

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk