GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aggressive k04 File: Tuner's, show me what you got!

Dudipits

AVIHAITOPOR, This is amazing..
You probably forgot to mention that two days ago we had the official K04 CUP drag race in Israel.

APR 1st
Giac 2nd
Revo 3rd

posting nice picture and writing whatever you want doesn't make it the truth.
don't get me wrong, you have a very fast and powerful TSI K04 (one) car that won the FWD but, claiming it's the same car with the same mods is partially true. the APR still have the original, factory equipped engine ;-)

you also forgot to mention that the stage 4 owner/driver is a 76 yeas old man that launch and shift (MT) very slowly..
if you are really calming to be faster than the stage 4 (built 4 years ago) - i'll be more than happy to arrange that test with a decent driver and post the video here.
just say yes..

speaking of BT's.. all APR K04 cars in the last race were faster than GIAC GTX3076 flagship car (which you claimed it to be 550hp) and this car was built last month, not 4 years ago.

stick to the truth, it is always better.

avihaitopor

Ready to race!
AVIHAITOPOR, This is amazing..
You probably forgot to mention that two days ago we had the official K04 CUP drag race in Israel.

APR 1st
Giac 2nd
Revo 3rd

posting nice picture and writing whatever you want doesn't make it the truth.
don't get me wrong, you have a very fast and powerful TSI K04 (one) car that won the FWD but, claiming it's the same car with the same mods is partially true. the APR still have the original, factory equipped engine ;-)

you also forgot to mention that the stage 4 owner/driver is a 76 yeas old man that launch and shift (MT) very slowly..
if you are really calming to be faster than the stage 4 (built 4 years ago) - i'll be more than happy to arrange that test with a decent driver and post the video here.
just say yes..

speaking of BT's.. all APR K04 cars in the last race were faster than GIAC GTX3076 flagship car (which you claimed it to be 550hp) and this car was built last month, not 4 years ago.

stick to the truth, it is always better.

this is how your car won the "official K04 CUP"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogPENdn52CU

it wasn't faster then our ko4 our driver let you guys wins.....

you right the GIAC ko4 and the apr ko4 are not the same
the APR car has full TBE and the GIAC car has just DP:lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2l2Pr5W4Wg

our GTX3071 gti didnt have experience driver you can see it on every video

Dudipits

and this is how your car won the FWD

http://youtu.be/n2l2Pr5W4Wg

White APR start later.. this time, it is our driver that lets YOU win :)
we both know that winning a drag race doesn't necessarily means you have a faster car.

I'm glad to see that you stopped claiming that your K04 is faster than the stage 4 car. I saw you wrote that on several forums and I'm happy you took it back. it was funny though :)
it's the same as with your GTX3071 GTI. you need a good driver and both cars (APR stage 4 & GIAC GTX3071) didn't have any in that race..