GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Littleazn's mk6

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
HPA SHS coils ftw. :D

:eyebulge: lol I wish, with that price tag no way. SoloWerks are $500 for the whole setup, 400 used.

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
I thought that's what you meant yesterday? I was thinking that makes sense. With a larger core it can handle a larger volume of air before its pushed to the engine. If that's not the case that will be my first mod. Cheap to do though its not the easiest. Helpers get beer money :D (I can't buy beer yet lol. )

Ah ok. Yeah, I was referring to low end loss from an aftermarket intake, NOT the intercooler.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Ah ok. Yeah, I was referring to low end loss from an aftermarket intake, NOT the intercooler.

In that case commence wallet opening! :D Just a little more studying I'll prob order it after my tint job next week.

Plac's DIY got stripped of pics :(

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I got my P-Flo for $170 shipped to my door and works great in the higher RPM range, which to me was good bang for the buck since I spend most of my time in the higher RPM's on the track.

If you're looking at the Forge Twintake or APR Carbonio, then yeah, that's some pretty hefty coin for marginal gain.

I was looking at a Carbonio setup perhaps the modshack one? But still the S3 FMIC seems like better bang for buck. Install looks really messy though.

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
I haven't heard much of the Solowerks, but if you're worried about comfort and on a budget I'd consider going DG springs instead.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking about ordering some clear Lamin-X headlight film. Has anyone ever heard anything bad about them?

Tint reservation moved to next week :(

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I've heard about some people having hairline cracks after removing the film.

Kinda worried about the more stuff I mess with the more I'll break lol. Not to mention price is kinda steep for a piece of plastic film. I'll see what the tint shop can do though. A shop in stockton happens to do clear bras as well.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
No, haven't heard anything bad about them. A lot of people run them. I was thinking about picking some up so my headlights won't look oxidized in 5 years. Just haven't got around to it.

The place I'm bringing my car to get tints done will apply the 3m film for $20 parts and labor. I'm not sure if its cheaper b/c I'm doing a whole tint job though not sure.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Haven't updated in a long time but, I've been searching for a CBE and have had no luck finding one in my $400 budget. I really want a magnaflow but no way am I paying $700 for a new one.

I checked some BlackFriday specials and I found an Injen Stage 2 CAI selling for $170+Shipping so I will be picking one up this friday. I don't have a tune yet but, I know I will get Stage1 done soon. So until I get a flash hopefully this intake will give me a robust sound to quench my thirst for a deeper sound.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
My review on a couple of my added items

Tint- Really worth the extra coin for ceramic as I definitely feel the heat reduction compared to pre-tint

Smoked Sidemarkers-They fit ok but, don't sit 100% flush

AFE Pro Dry S- I feel no difference

Depo Tail-Look great :D

Koni Strt/Neuspeed-Love em as they make the car ride much much more comfortable not to mention the added fun in the corners.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Finally getting a WALK installed, will be done on Tuesday!