GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jtolly's 2011 TDI (United Gray)

Jtolly

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys! So, I Just purchased a brand spanking new 2011 Golf TDI 2 door 6-sp in united gray on 6\6\11. I just thought it was time to upgrade from my previous ride. I was rocking a 2002 Jetta TDI wagon in reflex silver aka "The silver bullet".

I cant believe the deal I got... the sticker was $24,750ish and I paid $21,000 + TTL. I also got the dealer to throw in the window tinting for me. Talk about a steal! Its just a base model, but Im looking to upgrade the hell outta it anyway. The only wish I have is that it came with the HID's.... because we all know how much a pain in the ass that is to retrofit! I guess I shouldn't be that mad because I can take that $3,750 and do some serious upgrades!

Ok, so I'm typing this on my IPad and I wont be able to start posting pictures until the weekend. I need some advise though... Im looking at getting ether 18" or 19" oz ultraleggera's... I was hoping you guys could help me decide what to do. Im planning on installing the H&R sport 1.2" springs in a few weeks and im kinda scared that the 19" will rub... IDK its killing me! LMK if you have any ideas

Last edited:

Jtolly

Passed Driver's Ed
That was my 3rd option... looks good, but I dont think I can pull that off.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Jtolly

Passed Driver's Ed
I finally pulled the trigger on a set of O.Z. Ultraleggera 19x8 with S.Drive 235/35/18's... I'll be posting before and after picture of the rims early this week or possibly this weekend.

Last edited:

Jtolly

Passed Driver's Ed
So, snapped a few photos with my iPhone... Let me know what you guys think.

Updated: I had the windows tinted.

I'll be posting pictures of my O.Z's when I get them on this week.

Attachments

• photo-17.JPG
    photo-17.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 237
  • photo-18.JPG
    photo-18.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 254
  • photo-19.JPG
    photo-19.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 229
  • photo-16.JPG
    photo-16.JPG