GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flipstah's Rising Blue GTI

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
did you remove the bumpstop? looks great! wish you kept the volks though haha. It would look nice with you slammed

flipstah

Passed Driver's Ed
So winter is coming, and it was time for some major surgery. The wavy, bacon fenders were becoming a nuisance so I had to get it fixed.

Upon talking to some Euro enthusiasts around town, I ended up consulting the help of Roberto and Compact Tuning Lab in Calgary (compacttuninglab.com). Their shop primarily worked on JDM but the Euro scene is growing around Calgary and he was able to entertain my project.

The last time the Audi Rotor wheels were on. Sold them already.

I canvassed around town and a local seller (Thanks to Rhys @ Revwerks!) was able to help me with winter wheels. Upon talking with Rhys, I ended up with ESR SR02 wheels in 17x8.5 ET30

I bought 225/45/17 Gislaved Nordfrost 100 studded tires for this but the fitment game was going to be interesting.

225's were chunky! Could it be done?

Answer was... No.

I had to reassess the situation and get some Bridgestone Blizzak in 215/45/17

While those were being shipped, the fronts got flared even further.

After a month of no car, the work was finally done! Here is Madison with her new shoes:

Also, some maintenance had to be done while it was under the knife. An air line got caught but it's resolved:

I was aslo able to procure some OEM+ items such as:

- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Audi TTRS leather shift knob
- HPA short shifter
- APR High Pressure Fuel Pump