GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno Results BDTuning Unitronic Stage2+ Stage 2 DSG

BDTuning

Ready to race!
We were at Austin Cars and Coffee this weekend with the Dyno and thought it was about time we put the shop car on the dyno.

We recently fitted Unitronics K04 kit and wanted to see what numbers we were able to put down.

It tuned out to be a warm day which is a change since its been rather cold down here in Central Texas the last few weeks.

Temps ended up being in the early 80's when we got chance to run with 32% Humidity.

Since we are still running the stock FMIC we were unsure what number's were going to be put down.

So below is the video of the car on the dyno. The dyno sheet for our 3rd run is also posted below.

Will see what happens when we upgrade the FMIC along with TOP and TB pipe in the coming weeks and then the Aquamist HFS-4 W/M kit.

Last edited:

Knight

Ready to race!
good numbers

We were at Austin Cars and Coffee this weekend with the Dyno and thought it was about time we put the shop car on the dyno.

We recently fitted Unitronics K04 kit and wanted to see what numbers we were able to put down.

It tuned out to be a warm day which is a change since its been rather cold down here in Central Texas the last few weeks.

Temps ended up being in the early 80's when we got chance to run with 32% Humidity.

Since we are still running the stock FMIC we were unsure what number's were going to be put down.

So below is the video of the car on the dyno. The dyno sheet for our 3rd run is also posted below.

Will see what happens when we upgrade the FMIC along with TOP and TB pipe in the coming weeks and then the Aquamist HFS-4 W/M kit.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Those numbers are awesome. What tune is it? 93 octane?

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
You are going to put me in a tough spot. I told my wife I was going to save my mod money to use as a downpayment on a 2016 golf r. Now that my traction issues improved with the pilot super sports, I may want to go stage 2+ and still get a golf r later.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk