GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Riceburner goes from MK7 to MK6 K04...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
item description is OEM Skoda Netting system for Octavia III 5E0017700 Red

riceburner

Autocross Champion
FINALLY my real red-trimmed mojo mats came in! took so long to find someone who carries them anymore!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^ no worries! PS i think i still owe you a beer, totally forgot!

i have 4 sets of mats now, new black ones, monsters, the small red-stripe ones you gave me, and mojo mats now haha

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
^ no worries! PS i think i still owe you a beer, totally forgot!

i have 4 sets of mats now, new black ones, monsters, the small red-stripe ones you gave me, and mojo mats now haha

I need to clean mine. They are white from all the salt [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
look into using vinegar which smells but takes out salt, or other brine removal products

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Mojo Baybay! Yeah!!

IMG_20180202_071643 (Custom).jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
IMG_20180202_124456 (Custom).jpg

IMG_20180202_124506 (Custom).jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
started trimming my shifter surround today for the MK5 grab handles... such a close fit and even after a lot of trimming the verdict is still out on if they will actually fit :/ worse comes to worse and my trimming sucks or they don't fit, I may just get a new trim piece and cut a similar shape in it, and when I wrap it in alacantara the effect should still be there. We will see!

IMG_20180210_143545 (Custom).jpg

IMG_20180210_143554 (Custom).jpg

IMG_20180210_143623 (Custom).jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
started trimming my shifter surround today for the MK5 grab handles... such a close fit and even after a lot of trimming the verdict is still out on if they will actually fit :/ worse comes to worse and my trimming sucks or they don't fit, I may just get a new trim piece and cut a similar shape in it, and when I wrap it in alacantara the effect should still be there. We will see!

View attachment 57163

View attachment 57164

View attachment 57165
Getting serious now

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Things turned out pretty nice today!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thank you!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Done for right now.. the center console holes for the mk5 grabs didn't go so hot so I'm gonna get a new shift surround and either just wrap it or cut different holes in it and wrap over those. See how it goes. Anyway!