GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bluetooth Question

SFerrari

Hi. New member here. I will post pics of the car in a day or two. So here's what happened: I have a blackberry tour and the dealer set it up and it was working fine for the first two days. It would sync up with out a problem and that was that. Then one day I get in the car put on the radio and when the phone syncs it overrides the radio and puts it in 'phone' mode. Not a big deal but annoying. Later that day my phone rings and i noticed it is not ringing through the speakers and answering with the phone button sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I can see this being an issue while driving with the music on, because i might not hear the phone.

Yes I SEARCHED here, vwvortex, and myfastgti with no luck. I have found some issue with blackberries but all related to music playback, none replicating what i have. The only thing i can think of is maybe it is an issue with a software update to the phone itself. What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

toady

Passed Driver's Ed
My phone also overrides the radio, and I'm not aware of ever missing a call unless I don't have a signal. I couldn't tell if you were saying your "phone" button only works some of the time, or if the phone interrupt only works some of the time. You have to give the phone button a pretty good press to answer, I've found. I don't have a crackberry, but my experience with my Bluetooth has been outstanding and trouble free since December of last year. I have the upgraded radio unit with the touch screen (no navigation).

r56mcs

Ready to race!
My phone has missed calls also. But when the phone is put on silence mode, it has never missed.

SFerrari

Thanks for the replies. So the other day the issue stopped all together. I will break something if it starts up again after posting this reply. Knock on wood.